• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    If it did happen would guess it means one of Freeman or Eze are offski
    I was thinking he might look to rotate Eze and Adel. Or even drop Luongo deeper and play Freeman and Pav as midfield 3. Then have Adel, Eze and Wells.....only to be used when we need goals of course!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    If it did happen would guess it means one of Freeman or Eze are offski

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Please Rangers do not go there as would prefer to remember 2010/11 season as it was with Adel destroying team after team. Coming back can only tarnish that.

Leave a comment:

• Route One
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Sadly, Adel has done nothing since he left us. He won't suddenly become the tormentor he once was even if sprinkled with Loftus Road pixie dust.
    He did go off to AC Milan and was their best player for 6 months. I remember watching this game against Atletico team that got to to the final and he was best player on pitch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQTEmZPuJQ

Got a 5 year deal with Benfica as one of their best paid players off the back of those 6 months. Fell out with management as he does. I’d have him back. Give him 6 months. If motivated. We would be a certainty for playoffs with him in my view.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    lacone traore is on there and only 28,thought he was good tbf

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Was looking at a list of out of contact unattached players earlier. Blimey it was 20 pages long! I only skimmed through it but Gabby Agbonlahor and Chris Eagles caught my eye..... bet there are dozens on that list who would accept a 6 month contract that would be good for us, wouldn't break the bank and could fit within the sanctions imposed about new players.
    As for Adel, I still fondly remember his halcyon days with us and can forgive him the dog days when he got too big for his boots...... Imagine if he could recapture his 2010/11 form!
    There are dozens of players who would accept 6 months contracts if we were allowed to give out any but we cannot. The reason the list is 20 pages long is because of FFP. Nobody can afford to sign fringe players.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    jesus came back from the dead
    Adel came back from Nandos

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    How in farks name could you play him in the same side as Freeman ?? Plus is he now as good as Freeman ?? I don't think so I'm on avin any of it , unless Freeman is is on his bike
    If he’d play it wouldn’t be instead of freeman . Would take ezes place . JN

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    How in farks name could you play him in the same side as Freeman ?? Plus is he now as good as Freeman ?? I don't think so I'm on avin any of it , unless Freeman is is on his bike

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    I'm ready to lead the line....move over Wells !!!

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    Hate the sun but please !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    More chance of some of our posters getting a call (they know who they are)

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/81044...bt-qpr-return/

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Sadly, Adel has done nothing since he left us. He won't suddenly become the tormentor he once was even if sprinkled with Loftus Road pixie dust.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Was looking at a list of out of contact unattached players earlier. Blimey it was 20 pages long! I only skimmed through it but Gabby Agbonlahor and Chris Eagles caught my eye..... bet there are dozens on that list who would accept a 6 month contract that would be good for us, wouldn't break the bank and could fit within the sanctions imposed about new players.
    As for Adel, I still fondly remember his halcyon days with us and can forgive him the dog days when he got too big for his boots...... Imagine if he could recapture his 2010/11 form!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X