No announcement yet.

Wszołek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 years on and some are only just finding out how to spell and say his name ffs lol

Comment

Need someone on here to tweet Amit to find out if we can obtain him very important to us now
      Anyone on Twitter who can report back on Amits answer . I don't have Twitter otherwise I'd do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Unusual for Poles, too: think the z is usually before the s. There's always a z. And the ł is pronounced as a w. So-wek.
        Missus is Polish. Pronounce V-Show-wek. Figure that out.

Comment

On a separate but similar subject, I was traveling to Poland visiting the in-laws a few years back. The place we were flying into was Wroclaw (pronounced V-rot-swaff) but the Airport staff couldn't grasp this despite flying there for years.

"ANYONE FOR ROCKLASH??"

Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Need someone on here to tweet Amit to find out if we can obtain him very important to us now
            Anyone on Twitter who can report back on Amits answer . I don't have Twitter otherwise I'd do this.
            Yes, please. Important suggestion from you!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Moved up to number 6 in the Championship Power Rankings - https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ight-gayle-top

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Yes, please. Important suggestion from you!!
                Well, Amit said that no player will be leaving in January and stopped there. Never mentioned what will happen in the summer! Very diplomatic from Amit.

Comment

Might be that Pav has to learn to trust us again the way he has been b*gg*red about the last couple of seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Well, Amit said that no player will be leaving in January and stopped there. Never mentioned what will happen in the summer! Very diplomatic from Amit.
                    That`s true. But I hope he and the others at the Board now will see how important Pawel really is for us individually and as a team player
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Might be that Pav has to learn to trust us again the way he has been b*gg*red about the last couple of seasons.
                      Spot on., davieqpr. We have actually ruined two seasons for him.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Stubborn, silly Ollie. Let's not forget Steve didn't play him for some time, too.

Comment

Excellent again today. Hopefully a new contract is forthcoming.

Comment

Working...
                          X