Cameron & Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron & Luongo

Wirh Cameron injured and Luongo off to the Asian Cup with Oz, we have Cousins but are we gonna get found out for having a small squad?...I know Chair could possibly step up and maybe recall Manning but tad concerned.

I still don't understand how or why Luongo is being released for a tournament in a non FIFA window, is it in his contract perhaps? Agree we are thin in those positions because of injuries, hopefully Hall is coming up to fitness finally and others are soon to return!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Bonus is Scowen playing much better so we may get away with it. Dropping Eze back and playing another striker might be an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        Wirh Cameron injured and Luongo off to the Asian Cup with Oz, we have Cousins but are we gonna get found out for having a small squad?...I know Chair could possibly step up and maybe recall Manning but tad concerned.
        Scowen and (and Manning if needed) are good cover. I don't think Cameron will be out for that long. It didn't look too bad an injury. This is what the squad is for though, so you'd hope the likes of Hall, Goss, BOS, Chair and Owens can step up if called upon. The spirit within the squad is certainly there, lets see if the quality is there too.

I'm not overly-concerned though as I have real faith in the manager and coaching staff, who have already shown they can adapt and rise to such challenges. We may even be able to bring on or two in so long as it accords with FFP rules.

Comment

Very good points

Comment

Working...
          X