Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    IUhZ.gif

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

      Its unreal isnt it, but some are obsessed with anything i post, yet ive bigged up mac in this thread, but you wouldnt of thought it, but was always going to happen me being here and posting again, its like walking into somebodyelses front room lol
      Just to be perfectly clear and consistent, never had a problem with you until I politely asked you to tone down your trolling. By that, I didnít mean you were setting out to wind others up, or that you werenít entitled to your views. As I explained, what was irritating people was how you responded to virtually every anti Holloway comment.

      And as we both know, you then accused both myself and another of altering your posts. Something that was blatantly untrue. And we all know where you were getting that sort of information. The same person that couldnít wait to go running to you with false info after getting false info himself from the one person that should have known better.

      Neither Stanley or myself wanted you permanently banned. We have stated that several times, not just to you, but to others. All we wanted was for you to apologise for wrongly accusing us of editing your posts. Thatís it. All this could have been avoided with a simple acknowledgement that you had got it wrong.

      I can hardly be bothered to post any longer on here any longer. No wish to continue arguments with anyone, but canít let the sort of snide comments as were made earlier, go unchallenged.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by brightonr View Post

        Just to be perfectly clear and consistent, never had a problem with you until I politely asked you to tone down your trolling. By that, I didnít mean you were setting out to wind others up, or that you werenít entitled to your views. As I explained, what was irritating people was how you responded to virtually every anti Holloway comment.

        And as we both know, you then accused both myself and another of altering your posts. Something that was blatantly untrue. And we all know where you were getting that sort of information. The same person that couldnít wait to go running to you with false info after getting false info himself from the one person that should have known better.

        Neither Stanley or myself wanted you permanently banned. We have stated that several times, not just to you, but to others. All we wanted was for you to apologise for wrongly accusing us of editing your posts. Thatís it. All this could have been avoided with a simple acknowledgement that you had got it wrong.

        I can hardly be bothered to post any longer on here any longer. No wish to continue arguments with anyone, but canít let the sort of snide comments as were made earlier, go unchallenged.
        Read the first few paragraphs and stopped there, i suppose i never get that happening to me on here, but i dont complain & now that youre not a admin anymore i dont feel the need to continue any conversation with you, you slagging off poor old myu shows youre true colours when you knew he wasnt well.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

          Begs belief, best form of defence is offence.
          Buddy, I told no lies and you know that, but if deflection makes you feel better, then knock yourself out, no literally, knock yourself out.

          I guess you and your merry band of plebs didn't know about the advance logs that Alan and Myu have access to, of cause you didn't, none of us did.

          I see your fearless leader is yet again hanging you out to dry on your own.

          But continue to spout your lies, the truth always eventually comes out.
          Stop waffling you plum and actually say something of use. You told Pinkie that Stanley had edited his post. The one with the broken link.

          Name me something that these logs tell us, because I have absolutely no idea what you are on about.

          Are you accusing me of wrongdoing, or someone else? Itís hard to tell from that mess of words you posted.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by brightonr View Post

            Stop waffling you plum and actually say something of use. You told Pinkie that Stanley had edited his post. The one with the broken link.

            Name me something that these logs tell us, because I have absolutely no idea what you are on about.

            Are you accusing me of wrongdoing, or someone else? Itís hard to tell from that mess of words you posted.
            Plumb? LMAO, good one.
            To think I actually felt sorry for you at one point.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

              Plumb? LMAO, good one.
              To think I actually felt sorry for you at one point.
              No need to feel sorry for me at all. Iím all good.

              How about simply finding the guts to say what you are implying?

              My guess is that you are afraid of looking even more of an idiot.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by brightonr View Post

                No need to feel sorry for me at all. Iím all good.

                How about simply finding the guts to say what you are implying?

                My guess is that you are afraid of looking even more of an idiot.
                Me staying quiet all this time was me being an idiot.
                You said I kept running to Myu, yet when I mentioned in staff chat a few months back that maybe Myu was staying away because of the drama, Stan replied saying you had been in touch with Myu and he was unwell.
                You should really get your facts right before spouting off.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

                  Me staying quiet all this time was me being an idiot.
                  You said I kept running to Myu, yet when I mentioned in staff chat a few months back that maybe Myu was staying away because of the drama, Stan replied saying you had been in touch with Myu and he was unwell.
                  You should really get your facts right before spouting off.
                  As you well know, you went running to MYU before he ran away. That is what caused all this.

                  Now, for the last time, and letís not forgot the entire forum can see this, just what is it you are accusing me of? Would really like to know, as all you have done so far is imply wrongdoing without any detail.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    So Fraggy. You appear to have shifted from me not wanting the truth known, to not being willing to put up a single thing that Iím supposed to have done. Should you think of anything other than snide implications, feel free to PM me as obviously Iím no longer able to access the other area.


                    Apologies to the rest of you that had to see this exchange, which is one that I have been waiting to deal with directly and privately with Fraggy since 1st September. Unfortunately, when someone decides to accuse me of something untoward, I feel the need to pull them up on it. I promise not to comment further on the matter other than via PM exchanges, should it be necessary.

                    Happy Christmas to you all.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      So Fraggy. You appear to have shifted from me not wanting the truth known, to not being willing to put up a single thing that Iím supposed to have done. Should you think of anything other than snide implications, feel free to PM me as obviously Iím no longer able to access the other area.


                      Apologies to the rest of you that had to see this exchange, which is one that I have been waiting to deal with directly and privately with Fraggy since 1st September. Unfortunately, when someone decides to accuse me of something untoward, I feel the need to pull them up on it. I promise not to comment further on the matter other than via PM exchanges, should it be necessary.

                      Happy Christmas to you all.
                      That's fair enough Brighton...

                      fraggy did go awfully quiet at the end there....

                      Best of luck

                      Comment


                      • No apology needed. Thank you for your efforts when you were mod never realised you had stepped down. Always fair and consistent. Best of luck

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

                          That's fair enough Brighton...

                          fraggy did go awfully quiet at the end there....

                          Best of luck
                          Not being quiet, just respecting somebody else wishes.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

                            Not being quiet, just respecting somebody else wishes.
                            Then why the snide remarks to begin with?
                            Brights was always a fair moderator so would love to know what you're accusing him of....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gaza09 View Post

                              Then why the snide remarks to begin with?
                              Brights was always a fair moderator so would love to know what you're accusing him of....
                              Are you not the least bit curious that when I posted, I didn't mention any names, but within minutes, bright shows up after not posting for a couple of weeks?

                              I was just trying to stop another lets ban anyone who may or not be pinkie again thread. My post was to prove to Alan, that bobby is still banned and Powerrangers was online at the same time as Pinkie yesterday and posting at the same time.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by brightonr View Post

                                Just to be perfectly clear and consistent, never had a problem with you until I politely asked you to tone down your trolling. By that, I didnít mean you were setting out to wind others up, or that you werenít entitled to your views. As I explained, what was irritating people was how you responded to virtually every anti Holloway comment.

                                And as we both know, you then accused both myself and another of altering your posts. Something that was blatantly untrue. And we all know where you were getting that sort of information. The same person that couldnít wait to go running to you with false info after getting false info himself from the one person that should have known better.

                                Neither Stanley or myself wanted you permanently banned. We have stated that several times, not just to you, but to others. All we wanted was for you to apologise for wrongly accusing us of editing your posts. Thatís it. All this could have been avoided with a simple acknowledgement that you had got it wrong.

                                I can hardly be bothered to post any longer on here any longer. No wish to continue arguments with anyone, but canít let the sort of snide comments as were made earlier, go unchallenged.
                                I know i said im not having anything to do with you, but that comment about my posts being altered was exactly what happened, & the funny thing is when we had our chat you had no recollection of said posts being altered asin you had no idea which ones i was on about funny enough, yet that been exactly that, either you are part of it or you havnt a clue youre very quiet buddy had editted those said posts and was moving those and my other posts about, proofs in the logs, so you are either a liar or standing up for youre mate, who through all of this has stayed extremely quiet, anyone would think for a minute hes got something to hide, whilst ive been called a liar on here by you and a couple of others whove been sucked in. Thats my lot so i wont be responding any more, had 7 months of a ban that should never of stood & once again you meddled with a post i had deleted to re un delete it to then ban me, not to mention you altermatumming myu over it who was against me being banned, hence myu falling ill with it all.
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X