Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On way home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • On way home

    By far the worst performance at home this season, defence was all over the place with Lynch and BFG vying for the most shambolic performance, team looked flat and today were easily beaten by a very basic Hull team, Lumley had a shocker, easily beaten for first goal, went missing for second and distribution was the pits, a few players huffed and puffed but basic 5 yard passes were miss hit.

    Eze I thought should have been subbed and I thought Cameron was unlucky to go off, last 20 minutes was very Ollie like in tactics, with too many attackers getting in each otherís way.
    Hulls third which killed the game was offside in the build up, and the ref was simply shocking, was very biased and gave us nothing, time wasting again won the day with a paltry 4 mins of added time, should have been 7 min, 6 subs and 2 goals = the 4.

    However we deserved nothing and need to learn basic defending quickly.

  • #2
    Woeful ref. Never thought there third was offside. Three defenders went for ball which left us wide open

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Woeful ref. Never thought there third was offside. Three defenders went for ball which left us wide open
      Player who received ball out by the paddock was offside before cross.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Woeful ref. Never thought there third was offside. Three defenders went for ball which left us wide open
        Some odd decisions (bfg taking a kick in the head, what looked like a clear handball in their area when eze flicked the ball up a couple of minutes after our first goal, Freeman getting taken out from behind), but we can't start like that... we lost that game because of the slow start .

        central defence seems to be getting slipper by the game. Hopefully McLaren sorts it out quickly.

        Comment


        • #5
          We were v poor & slow to start, picked it up a bit after our goal & I thought second half would be better.it wasnt really & donít recall goalie making a save like he did in first half
          shocking defending at times. Thatís 9 goals conceded in 4 games
          well pissed off
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            After seeing highlights bloke was nearer Centre of pitch coming back from offside position.

            Comment


            • #7
              You're only ever as good as your last game, and that game we were sub-standard, going by the standards we have now set ourselves.

              This league is utterly unforgiving. The moment you get even slightly complacent you end up with a big bloody nose. This, above anything else, is what constantly needs reminding and drilling into this squad. Fortunately I think our manager knows this too.

              We began the game poorly and slowly. There is simply NO excuse for that, and as a result spent the rest of the game playing catch-up, which we never did.
              Last edited by Stanley; 01-12-2018, 06:42 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                bad day at the office , bidwell gets worse , eze lacklustre , i'd like to see him go at defenders , loungo to many mistakes , lets hope we get back on track soon

                Comment


                • #9
                  had bad vibes for this one, dreadful performance, makes the journey home that more miserable
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Waiting to happen. Limited talent playing above themselves and running out of puff.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Second half surprised me. I thought we would come out flying but came out with a whimper. From having a great defence, we have conceded a lot of goals in a small amount of time. Lynch and BFG were poor with an without the ball today. Probably would have been better for Hall to play as he is better on the ball.

                      Bad games will happen so lets see how we bounce back with a hard run of fixtures, but a run of fixtures that should suit our style of play.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No it's the time for Les to have a good think about replacing S Mc in January , he's brought this on his self ! he will insist on playing the show pony greedy play for himself Freeman as well as playing the arrs blowing Eze ,
                        poor manageial descions we should have walked one this afterall Hull are a poor side full of poor players just like they were last season in the Premier league , come Les do the right thing move him on

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Hull are a poor side full of poor players just like they were last season in the Premier league

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            No it's the time for Les to have a good think about replacing S Mc in January , he's brought this on his self ! he will insist on playing the show pony greedy play for himself Freeman as well as playing the arrs blowing Eze ,
                            poor manageial descions we should have walked one this afterall Hull are a poor side full of poor players just like they were last season in the Premier league , come Les do the right thing move him on
                            Can never tell if you're being sarcastic or not...
                            If you're not, Steve Mc out?? Give your farking head a wobble.
                            if you are, I retract that last sentence.

                            Oh, and Hull weren't in the Premier League last season.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

                            Nakhi Wells - 5
                            Luke Freeman - 5
                            Pawel Wszolek - 5
                            Ebere Eze - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Joel Lynch - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                            Matt Smith - 1
                            Toni Leistner - 1
                            Geoff Cameron - 1

                            Summer Transfers 2018

                            IN
                            Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                            OUT
                            Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                              By far the worst performance at home this season, defence was all over the place with Lynch and BFG vying for the most shambolic performance, team looked flat and today were easily beaten by a very basic Hull team, Lumley had a shocker, easily beaten for first goal, went missing for second and distribution was the pits, a few players huffed and puffed but basic 5 yard passes were miss hit.

                              Eze I thought should have been subbed and I thought Cameron was unlucky to go off, last 20 minutes was very Ollie like in tactics, with too many attackers getting in each otherís way.
                              Hulls third which killed the game was offside in the build up, and the ref was simply shocking, was very biased and gave us nothing, time wasting again won the day with a paltry 4 mins of added time, should have been 7 min, 6 subs and 2 goals = the 4.

                              However we deserved nothing and need to learn basic defending quickly.
                              norwich at home was by far our worst performance , we expected to smash hull so it feels worse than it is

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X