Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Player Going

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No Player Going

    Amit saying that no players will be leaving the club in January or arriving either static workforce until end of season.
    Love this bloke totally correct desicion every time.
    On Qprnews now

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      That is good news.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The General View Post
        Amit saying that no players will be leaving the club in January or arriving either static workforce until end of season.
        Love this bloke totally correct desicion every time.
        On Qprnews now
        Best approach very sensible

        Comment


        • #5
          Not even Goss? We need money to pay the milkman!

          Comment


          • #6
            No first team players Sheep

            Comment


            • #7
              Really important this as we need to maintain the stability within the club and team

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Not even Goss? We need money to pay the milkman!
                That's where you come in old..... ( 70s porno film music starts playing )

                Comment


                • #9
                  Steve said some might be going out on loan. I think this means won't be sold. Good stuff.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                    That's where you come in old..... ( 70s porno film music starts playing )
                    You're not wrong there boyo!
                    Great collection of the vintage variety on XHamster. 'Vintage Milkman Delivery' got an Oscar I think.......

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What about Sylla?
                      I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                        You're not wrong there boyo!
                        Great collection of the vintage variety on XHamster. 'Vintage Milkman Delivery' got an Oscar I think.......

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                          What about Sylla?
                          Well we couldn't give the bloke away in the summer let alone sell him so don't see why that would change in January

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            letís hope Amit is not accused of lying like Les was
                            Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Steve said some might be going out on loan. I think this means won't be sold. Good stuff.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sylla will go

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X