Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand

Just watched the interview re the England job on sky (link on newsnow QPR) and having watched the fans forum - it’s a completely different version of events and not ‘misconstrued’ as he describes

Anyone else seen the 2 interviews? Must admit I’ve lost a bit of respect for him!

I honestly can’t stand him & have no doubt he didn’t get offered the job at all
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He’s turned Evil again

Comment

That’s why the term”no comment” was invented, one of the things that stood out from the forum was his comment about not being appreciated and asking the guy who asked the question if, he was one of the ones that wanted him out.

The #### that’s written on some messsge boards does get back to these guys, he is one of several that have done a tremendous job over the last 3 yrs and should be respected for that!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          That’s why the term”no comment” was invented, one of the things that stood out from the forum was his comment about not being appreciated and asking the guy who asked the question if, he was one of the ones that wanted him out.

The #### that’s written on some messsge boards does get back to these guys, he is one of several that have done a tremendous job over the last 3 yrs and should be respected for that!
          I get that but that’s no excuse for lies at the fans forum. He should have told the truth; he was interested, was interviewed, wasn’t successful but is now totally committed to QPR - instead he lied which is unacceptable

Comment

I haven't seen the sky thing, just the fans forum.
            Anyway glad he's staying, and i was one that was furious with him for flogging off our players cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

I get that but that’s no excuse for lies at the fans forum. He should have told the truth; he was interested, was interviewed, wasn’t successful but is now totally committed to QPR - instead he lied which is unacceptable
              Yeah he should have been more honest, glad he was rejected, if he dies go one day, hopefully CR steps up
              Kept the faith!

Comment

From fans forum:
                "I spoke to them, but it wasn´t time for me to leave this football club. That might be a shame for some people, but I´m happy to stay."

Sure, he doesn´t give any details, but I can´t see what´s wrong with that?
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  From fans forum:
                  "I spoke to them, but it wasn´t time for me to leave this football club. That might be a shame for some people, but I´m happy to stay."

Sure, he doesn´t give any details, but I can´t see what´s wrong with that?
                  It’s implied he chose to stay, I think he is doing a great job but he was a bit political with his answer, lol.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

Yeah he should have been more honest, glad he was rejected, if he dies go one day, hopefully CR steps up
                    Blimey, that's a bit harsh ain't it?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Blimey, that's a bit harsh ain't it?
                      Lol
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Honestly couldnt give a #### what he did or didn't say.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          He’s turned Evil again
                          i worked with a woman who allegedly had a child from him, he allegedly done a runner and left her to bring up their child.

he is not to be trusted and can totally accept that he never got the offer of that england job.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

i worked with a woman who allegedly had a child from him, he allegedly done a runner and left her to bring up their child.

he is not to be trusted and can totally accept that he never got the offer of that england job.
                            Oh the wonders of the internet. Yeah, well that's that then. Thanks for enlightening us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

You can’t really say allegedly and then say he’s not to be trusted? I’m sure lots of footballers have had things said about them. Whether they are true or not is neither here nor there. All I know is when someone’s got an affection for the club, is working for the club and is actually doing a bloody good job for the club they have earned our support and I get the impression with Les quite a few out there don’t want to give it and seem to think there’s a bit of an agenda

Comment

Working...
                              X