X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Smith, Washington and Sylla as a ‘strikeforce’!!! It was miraculous keeping us in the division with those three duds.
    Especially when he didn't set up to service them and played with no width...... Smith actually has a decent strike rate under the circs but that awful set up never gave him a shout. Could still be useful off the bench now we've figured out the corner flag isn't just decoration.

Ollie saw Washington / Mackie as a strike force in a dysfunctional wing back system. Put years on me.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Welcome back MYU
    Thank you, it's good to be back and I did miss you all.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Would be interesting to see how he does in the current team.

welcome back Myu

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Welcome back MYU

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    I was going to ask the same question as the OP, I wish him well though. Would love to see him in this team.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    He could still have a part to play if Wells and Hamed get injured

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    He's only had sub appearances

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Is he even getting a game?

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Speaking of Washington see he’s still not hitting the net

No sh it....

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Speaking of Washington see he’s still not hitting the net

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Washington rightly got more goes because he was keen and ran about....
    Am glad those days are over.

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Maybe if you combined Washington's work ethic with Sylla's ability you'd get a serviceable player? However, separately they are absolutely ineffectual. Washington rightly got more goes because he was keen and ran about.... Sylla was/is far too lazy and immobile. Hopefully we'll get his wages off the books in January.

This. The bloke is pony. We have MUCH better options up front now. Get rid ASAP. Not a fan of bringing Holloway back but he had Smith, Washington and Sylla as a ‘strikeforce’!!! It was miraculous keeping us in the division with those three duds.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Maybe if you combined Washington's work ethic with Sylla's ability you'd get a serviceable player? However, separately they are absolutely ineffectual. Washington rightly got more goes because he was keen and ran about.... Sylla was/is far too lazy and immobile. Hopefully we'll get his wages off the books in January.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    If he doesn't go to another club in January i think he'll be released regardless

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by Awin View Post

Smith is brought on as a defensive move whilst still able to operate up top. To be honest I cannot see sylla offering anything defensively.
    i like sylla but he tends to be a bit lazy at times. i don't think he'd fit into our side, hemed and wells both outwork him and are better players too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X