Dean Smith Bell-end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Smith Bell-end

"We gave it everything and on another day we win that game 3-0. Sometimes it is small margins which separate you.”

Ungracious pr ick.... because we didn’t have any other chances, right? So, so glad we stuffed them. Terry’s face was a picture at the final whistle. Great noise from our fans too. COYRs!!!!!

From the title I thought this was going to be another thread about his assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      From the title I thought this was going to be another thread about his assistant

Perfect!

Comment

He has to say that to be fair, will get the sack pronto if he keeps losing, especially to sides on a tiny proportion of his wage budget.

Sour grapes Smith - Suck it up.

Comment

small team in birmingham
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Villa fans are not in the slightest worried about their future if they dont get promoted. I can`t understand it.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              "We gave it everything and on another day we win that game 3-0. Sometimes it is small margins which separate you.”

Ungracious pr ick.... because we didn’t have any other chances, right? So, so glad we stuffed them. Terry’s face was a picture at the final whistle. Great noise from our fans too. COYRs!!!!!
              What the tw*t needs to be addressing is QPR 32% possession Villa 68%...Villa 18 shots 5 on target QPR 16 shots 7 on target.
              It's what you do pr*ck possession doesn't win games

Comment

I can remember Lumley having one real save where he had to dive, anything else was straight at him

Comment

Leicester won the Prem league with average possession of 34% if memory serves me well.

Comment

Working...
                  X