Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eze our wilfred zaha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eze our wilfred zaha

    Yep....thats what im seeing!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

  • #2
    Because they both have dreads?
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

    Comment


    • #3
      Both highly skilfull and game winners too weare old chap
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Zaha is a moany little cheat.
        "Everyone's keep kicking me" ...boo hoo

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope Eze is nothing like Zaha in every way. Zaha is bleating on and off the pitch right now. Keeping something hush hush is Wilf.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Zaha is a moany little cheat.
            "Everyone's keep kicking me" ...boo hoo
            He's right though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              I hope Eze is nothing like Zaha in every way. Zaha is bleating on and off the pitch right now. Keeping something hush hush is Wilf.
              I'd love for Eze to end up as good as Wilf.

              Comment


              • #8
                Almost every time Eze gets the ball he IS fouled.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He also looks a bit of a lightweight.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Yep....thats what im seeing!


                    I remember all the hype about Michael Mancienne. Eze is in that pidgeonhole.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Awesome player and surprised me with his defensive game against Bolton. Wonít have him for long. Enjoy him while we can

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Don't get too attached as I'm sure he'll be sold next summer. Amit said our best players will have to be sold. If he can 12 goals this season then £8m will see him gone.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Actually think better comparison is Eze and Grielish at Villa. I know who I would rather have and he donít put tons of hair gel on before match

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            more Wilfred Bramble





                            I josh, terrific potential
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              Don't get too attached as I'm sure he'll be sold next summer. Amit said our best players will have to be sold. If he can 12 goals this season then £8m will see him gone.
                              £8m ? Our top notch businessmen will sell him for half that

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X