Eze needs to do more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze needs to do more?

Quite obvious he’s a very talented player on the ball but I feel he needs to do a lot of work off it. I assume the club are doing one to one training sessions developing him. I find he watches the play too much instead of trying to create space. Hopefully it will come. Bit of a luxury at times

As we know, you can afford to have a luxury player in this league providing you have grafters to do the donkey work for him

Comment

I agree with you, he really have to do more, but I hope he sooner rather than later will develop that part of the game, because he is one of the most natural gifted football players I have seen since Adel and now more recently, Jack Grealish of Aston Villa.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

My opinion was of that yesterday. Superb player however bear in mind how easy he glides past players with the ball, off the ball he is easy for opponents to get past sadly

Hopefully this will come with experience & good management
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The midfield, whoever they are, all need to do more, only 39% possession yesterday.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Only scowen really puts his foot in...the others too lightweight and nothing special imho
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yep, really rate the lad, bags of potential, we just need to be patient with him and let his talent come through.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Think he's brilliant and would benefit from freeman being out of the team. They tend to find the same spaces and freeman doesn't pick him out when he gets in good positions

Comment

He is more of a luxury player. Brilliant on the ball but you’ll never make a grafter. He sticks his foot in but won’t do lengths of the pitch.

Comment

I don’t mean that as a negative either, he is brilliant.

Comment

Eze just needs time and strong management around him. Turning him into a rm just isn’t the right move imo.

SMC should keep him on his toes and rest him for the next couple of games imo. Bring him if the bench maybe for Freeman and see what happens.

Comment

[QUOTE=uptheR's;n2483388]As we know, you can afford to have a luxury player in this league providing you have grafters to do the donkey work for him [/QUOTE

Maids the luxury player we've had this season has got to be Luongo saw him yesterday do bit of good work then didn't see him for a while then something decent and then yep where's he gone , it's the old Luongo of 18 months ago is back , imo we've got to get scowens closer to him someone to stick the clog in a bit further up the field , hopefully we'll get a defender in this week so that can happen

Comment

eze good with the ball , but doesn't really want to go and win it , we'll see if he can add more to his game as the season progresses .needs to learn to track back and learn that skill follows effort

Comment

Sadly I don't think you can have Eze AND Freeman in a formation with 2 strikers without there being the danger of being overrun in the midfield.

Comment

Working...
                            X