Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Hopefully fans wont complain in the future that the Board don't communicate with fans.

Leave a comment:

• Kirill
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Amit too needs to stop being nice and get a bit nasty to get things improved at LR.
    Oh he will, I am sure of that.
    He looks nice but is actually a ruthless businessman, what we need.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    He's actually spot on. Can we get him in. Might shake things up a bit. Amit too needs to stop being nice and get a bit nasty to get things improved at LR. The whole place needs its neck wringing.

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Agree with Jordan totally.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    100% accurate. Like the man as he backed us in the faurlin case and I am sure he is giving it to him over his handling of his mate Warnock

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    https://mobile.twitter.com/talkSPORT...05825673179136

Well bloody said sir.

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    I'd take the clown from McDonalds overTF at least we could get a happy meal at games

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Whatever anyone thinks about his record, every time I've heard him talk about the game he's been spot on.

When SMac was touted as gaffer, plenty of people warned that we'd need a decent defence coach because his record in that area is poor. QED, again.

The most shocking thing though is that he's made the same mistake as Ollie - inability to set up according to playing strength. Tragic.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Only man in football who backed us during the Faurlin case unlike that ####er Keys and that ###### from the Sun Shaun Custis.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    jordan is a friend of a friend , been in his company once he was alrite , talks a lot of sense and tells it as it is .

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    To be fair it’s been a really considered response from Simon who openly admits he made various mistakes when at Palaca.

Tony Incenzo also phoned in and put across a good perspective as a fan.

The only one one who was a bit of d*** was Gordon Strachan who questioned the credentials of our famous number 10’s and general bending as a club.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Talksport did they get Goughie and Freddie in to comment to and give some wise cracks?

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I often thought best person TF could have got into run the club is someone like Jordon who has had fingers burnt but has learnt from it and now knows game inside out.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    None of us on this board could have done a worse job in 3.5 years of him owning the club as he did. Absolute joke as a chairman and should never pass a fit and proper person test again.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    I'd take the clown from McDonalds overTF at least we could get a happy meal at games

Leave a comment:

Working...
X