Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

Amazingly West Brom are as poor a side as I’ve seen in the Championship for a while. Yet we somehow managed to concede 7.
    6 in the second half. Truly alarming.

Some comments;
    Why oh why are we continuing to play Matt Smith up front - he is useless as a lone front man, especially away from home. Completely immobile and zero hold up play with absolutely no goal threat. It’s like playing with 10 men. How McLaren did not already learn this from Preston where he was equally useless is just plain worrying. Sylla is an all round better option and Smyth has pace. We must must do something different up front.
    The lack of pace in the side was so damn obvious from the line up. We are so so painfully slow...
    Freeman - one of the slowest who for me just gets worse and worse. Never ever passes the ball to a teammate, slows attacks down, and is increasingly losing it and conceding possession time and time again which is killing us. Should have been hooked- I lost count of the amount of times he conceded possession. He was awful and the second worse on the pitch. Does he know the word PASS. PASS THE BALL YOU GREEDY F@“$.
    Lynch - another sloth. And always an accident waiting to happen.
    And finally.... Ingram. Wow just wow. Did he win his place in a raffle? Looks a total calamity. Accident(s) waiting to happen. Again and again. He is totally out of his depth the poor chap. Cannot play in front of big crowds, cannot save, cannot kick, the list is endless. He must have been directly and indirectly at fault for 5 goals today due to his awful awful awful kicking and other calamities. Once again, this has been coming based on evidence in the first two games. Not sure why we needed today to find out he is a complete liability and Lumley must play. Or get another keeper in ASAP.

Could go on on and on but that was truly shocking. Based on the 3 games I’ve seen so far, I think we need 5 loan signings to stop the rot. 2 strikers - 1 with pace, 1 who can hold the ball. 1 center back. 1 goalkeeper. And 1 pacey winger who is experienced.

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
    Amazingly West Brom are as poor a side as I’ve seen in the Championship for a while. Yet we somehow managed to concede 7.

Some comments;
    Why oh why are we continuing to play Matt Smith up front - he is useless as a lone front man, especially away from home. Completely immobile and zero hold up play with absolutely no goal threat. It’s like playing with 10 men. How McLaren did not already learn this from Preston where he was equally useless is just plain worrying. Sylla is an all round better option and Smyth has pace. We must must do something different up front.
    The lack of pace in the side was so damn obvious from the line up. We are so so painfully slow...
    Freeman - one of the slowest who for me just gets worse and worse. Never ever passes the ball to a teammate, slows attacks down, and is increasingly losing it and conceding possession time and time again which is killing us. Should have been hooked- I lost count of the amount of times he conceded possession. He was awful and the second worse on the pitch. Does he know the word PASS. PASS THE BALL YOU GREEDY F@“$.
    And finally.... Ingram. Wow just wow. Did he win his place in a raffle? Looks a total calamity. Accident(s) waiting to happen. Again and again. He is totally out of his depth the poor chap. Cannot play in front of big crowds, cannot save, cannot kick, the list is endless. He must have been directly and indirectly at fault for 5 goals today due to his awful awful awful kicking and other calamities. Once again, this has been coming based on evidence in the first two games. Not sure why we needed today to find out he is a complete liability and Lumley must play. Or get another keeper in ASAP.

Could go on on and on but that was truly shocking. Based on the 3 games I’ve seen so far, I think we need 5 loan signings to stop the rot. 2 strikers - 1 with pace, 1 who can hold the ball. 1 center back. 1 goalkeeper. And 1 pacey winger who is experienced.
    Not long been back myself Jonny, can’t disagree with any of the above

Comment

We just got north acton

could have wrote that opening post myself. Glad it’s not just me who thinks freeman and lynch are w ank. Freeman possibly most over hyped player we have mad in sometime

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        We just got north acton

could have wrote that opening post myself. Glad it’s not just me who thinks freeman and lynch are w ank. Freeman possibly most over hyped player we have mad in sometime
        Shame we didn't sell him in the window! ♫How much is that w☬nker in the window♫

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Shame we didn't sell him in the window! ♫How much is that w☬nker in the window♫
          Should of kept Manning in the window too. I’m not a fan of Freeman and have said I’d of sold him bought two players in with the funds, however the funds would of gone on another forever Rs leg end

Comment

Some comments;

Thanks Jonny.....if that's the right word

Comment

Cheers fella. What everyone on here knows. And says. Bar Ollie and Steve. The two f acking professionsls who are paid to make these mistakes.

Comment

Some comments;

Got a mate who's a Norwich fan and said the same thing about west Brom being a poor side but by Christ we made them look like Barcelona today....

Your assessment of needing 5 loan signings is probably spot on but really quite depressing. ...

Comment

I thought they looked good side

Comment

Freeman should have been sold at the end of last season. Very over rated and not worth a light when the chips are down.

Comment

Agree 73 not team player. First half today think three times he got in great positions but killed it with his sheer greed

Comment

All you boys who made the trip deserve massive respect and a lot better than that shower of #### gave you today.

Comment

WBA mate of mine texted me saying he couldn't remember seeing so few Rangers fans at a game up at theirs

Comment

Hi everyone not posted for a long time for one reason or another anyway went yesterday ( i live in deepest wiltshire these days ) first game in 6 years still shell shocked and now devoid of any optimism. Totally agree with this post and would add this. Eze what a talent but too casual and not prepared to cover back eneough put poor Kakay under so much pressure the first half . Kakay is young and sadly not ready so with furlong injured Rangel must start Tuesday. This team is so disjointed we have no pace so no outlet when we are under pressure if Shteve continues with this system we are doomed . I would play 5 -3-2 if Hall could return play him behind lynch and bfg or possiblly rangel . Wsotjek right wing back bidwel left. From what i saw yesterday scowen in the middle of the three midfielders smyth left luongo right and deffo Sylla up front with Eze or a new loan with serious pace. Smith and Freeman can be impact players and the club possible realise that Inghram is not good enough if the post about the Fulham keeper is true. That said it was great to be at a game again been a fan for 46+ years through thick and thin a change of system and a win tuesday could turn things around urrrssss

Comment

Working...
                            X