Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac reaction

Can't post a link sorry

But steve is asked what went wrong and he says he doesn't know, he's shocked didn't see that coming

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Can't post a link sorry

But steve is asked what went wrong and he says he doesn't know, he's shocked didn't see that coming
    This worries me more than the result if he doesn't know what went wrong and is shocked !! I think most of expected a real tonking up there certainly not 7 but a tonking none the less , if he thinks we went there to give them a game then we really have to doubt he's the man for the job , worried of tw7

Comment

Obviously he says one thing for the cameras dogs but it doesn't fill a very volatile fan base at best,
      with much confidence in him. I mean bottom line 6 goals conceded in 90 mins is bad enough but 45?
      He did also say it's unacceptable, but that's like saying bears do #### in the woods init

Comment

Be afraid lads be very afraid.
        Just watched the whole interview on offish Mac has mentioned horrendous individual errors.
        Ok fine that's not down to him.
        He then goes on to say we are working tirelessly behind the scenes to bring in experience to help the youngsters.
        The scary bit is when asked how close are we to getting anyone in, he looks at the ground, rubs the back of his head
        and says "yeah we're working everyday, you know we've been saying it for a long time, there's a lot of things going on behind the scenes.
        Embargoes fines, we knew it was a difficult tough job, it's just proven to be a little more difficult.
        I know the club and the board are very supportive and we have two weeks to get it done."

So the answer to that question............NOT CLOSE AT ALL

Comment

Like Ollie all over again he liked throwing out I got no idea excuse

would love him just be honest and say we were #### second half simples

Comment

Schteve is currently trending on twitter, I thought he'd been sacked for a second

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Like Ollie all over again he liked throwing out I got no idea excuse

would love him just be honest and say we were #### second half simples
              Fans will accept it better West, like i say individual mistakes can't be put at the mangers door

Comment

Working...
              X