• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

"triffic" lad,absolutely "triffic"
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Good news and if he develops as we think he can do , then when the Premiership clubs come calling within the next 6 -18 months QPR might actually get a decent fee of more than £10m for him. I can't see him staying longer than 20/21.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Good news and if he develops as we think he can do , then when the Premiership clubs come calling within the next 6 -18 months QPR might actually get a decent fee of more than £10m for him. I can't see him staying longer than 20/21.
        We won't be getting over £10m for him in the next 18 months.

Is it just me who thinks we need some fans to calm down about how good he is? He's not played 40 league matches, has never won even a schoolboy cap and has already been rejected by a big club, Arsenal. He may turn out to be as good as some around our fanbase are already proclaiming him top be but the chances are that he won't. He is, at the moment, a tricky player who has shown some potential, no more, no less. If we continue to put pressure on him to fulfill our expectations we will affect him and the team as well.

Let the boy develop naturally. Regardless, if he is to become a star and transfer for multi-million transfer fees the chances are that it will be further along his career and not with us.

Comment

What are the financial terms of the contract? And by the way, I'm ecstatic about this signing. Eze is evolving into a real playmaker.

Comment

He is entitled to 3 packs of fruit gums a week as well as allowing his family to use the facilities at Harlington.

Comment

well factomondo comes back and the whole club is turned around,, because real estate in london goes up in value at such amazing pace loftus road is now more valuable than what highbury sold for this means we can put 1000 million pound flats on loftus road whilst we build a 700 million pound stadium so it costs us nothing plus we come out with 100 million to spend on players ,thats what happens when factomondo comes back to WATRBS site
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
              X