Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Same old same old.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Same old same old.

    https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...pr_326297.html

  • #2
    That old bargaining ploy!

    Comment


    • #3
      What else did you expect?

      Comment


      • #4
        Man lands on moon.

        Comment


        • #5
          What could possibly go wrong?
          @gatorTFC

          Comment


          • #6
            I like this new policy: Tell it like it is!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

            Comment


            • #7
              Don't think we have money tbh, doesn't matter, we're in the same boat as before, only the "skipper" is more
              Drake rather than Pugwash

              Comment


              • #8
                Thankfully we will actually have millions to spend with the big consortium behind the McClaren appointment, apparently

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Thankfully we will actually have millions to spend with the big consortium behind the McClaren appointment, apparently
                  Think he will have a bigger war chest than Ollie, consortium or no.....

                  But even with new investment the focus is clearly development orientated

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This really isn't news is it?
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah we knew this already...
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019



                      Summer Transfers 2018

                      IN


                      OUT
                      Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Same old Same old?

                        I am lost, are you shocked by this? In which case, where have you been since we got relegated from the Prem?
                        Or are you annoyed by this? In which case, you are aware of FFP and the actual size of club / ground?

                        Either way, he'll have some money to spend and the spine of a half decent squad to his disposal already.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

                          Same old Same old?

                          I am lost, are you shocked by this? In which case, where have you been since we got relegated from the Prem?
                          Or are you annoyed by this? In which case, you are aware of FFP and the actual size of club / ground?

                          Either way, he'll have some money to spend and the spine of a half decent squad to his disposal already.
                          Where I've always been for the past 66 years - supporting the R's.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by geejaybee View Post

                            Where I've always been for the past 66 years - supporting the R's.
                            Still didnt answer the question, but fair dooze, not sure I questioned your loyalty.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X