Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding consortium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Its done init.jn

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      Its done init.jn
      What's done James. And why do you keep signing your initials after everything you write. We know it's you.

      Comment


      • Because hes a parody and copying some guy on twitter

        Comment


        • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Because hes a parody and copying some guy on twitter
          WATCH YOUR LIP FELLA. I am NOT a parody. and I DO NOT copy anyone from twitter. I am UNIQUE. do NOT copy. a leader one could say. maverick.captain.leader.ledgend. JN

          Comment


          • Certainly UNIQUE.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

              WATCH YOUR LIP FELLA. I am NOT a parody. and I DO NOT copy anyone from twitter. I am UNIQUE. do NOT copy. a leader one could say. maverick.captain.leader.ledgend. JN
              FFS

              Comment


              • If anyone wants to see who James bases all his posts on and are on twitter then look for Azak Fever and all will be revealed

                pretty embarrassing being a parody but actually copying a parody trying to make it your own well.............

                you oi need to get a life son perhaps start by talking to girls and take it from there

                Comment


                • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  If anyone wants to see who James bases all his posts on and are on twitter then look for Azak Fever and all will be revealed

                  pretty embarrassing being a parody but actually copying a parody trying to make it your own well.............

                  you oi need to get a life son perhaps start by talking to girls and take it from there
                  see yer da is having another one of his mood swings. jn

                  Comment


                  • you what Azak

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      you what Azak
                      see yer da thinks he's funny. but. he hasn't revealed his secret. hahahaha had you all falling for it. IM WEST ACTION. JN

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          see yer da has got his hands on an emoji. he's 57 and uses a blackberry.JN

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

                            WATCH YOUR LIP FELLA. I am NOT a parody. and I DO NOT copy anyone from twitter. I am UNIQUE. do NOT copy. a leader one could say. maverick.captain.leader.ledgend. JN
                            Ahem
                            I think you will find I am the Captain

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X