X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

WATCH YOUR LIP FELLA. I am NOT a parody. and I DO NOT copy anyone from twitter. I am UNIQUE. do NOT copy. a leader one could say. maverick.captain.leader.ledgend. JN
    Ahem
    I think you will find I am the Captain

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    see yer da has got his hands on an emoji. he's 57 and uses a blackberry.JN

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    you what Azak
    see yer da thinks he's funny. but. he hasn't revealed his secret. hahahaha had you all falling for it. IM WEST ACTION. JN

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    you what Azak

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    If anyone wants to see who James bases all his posts on and are on twitter then look for Azak Fever and all will be revealed

pretty embarrassing being a parody but actually copying a parody trying to make it your own well.............

you oi need to get a life son perhaps start by talking to girls and take it from there
    see yer da is having another one of his mood swings. jn

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    If anyone wants to see who James bases all his posts on and are on twitter then look for Azak Fever and all will be revealed

pretty embarrassing being a parody but actually copying a parody trying to make it your own well.............

you oi need to get a life son perhaps start by talking to girls and take it from there

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied

WATCH YOUR LIP FELLA. I am NOT a parody. and I DO NOT copy anyone from twitter. I am UNIQUE. do NOT copy. a leader one could say. maverick.captain.leader.ledgend. JN
    FFS

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Certainly UNIQUE.

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Because he’s a parody and copying some guy on twitter

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Because he’s a parody and copying some guy on twitter

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Its done init.jn
    What's done James. And why do you keep signing your initials after everything you write. We know it's you.

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Its done init.jn

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Does anyone on here know?
    Jabba the Hutt? Slartibartfast?

We don't, do we?

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post

tbh i don't mind the whole pleading poverty thing even if we do have money to spend. if we came outright and said that we have money avaliable we'd end up paying over the top for players. our current transfer policy has actually been pretty sound so far anyway so i have faith we'll do good business
    Totally agree.

It's a very good thing that no financial information is made public these days. We paid a heavy price for the whole "we've got more cash than you" days. We were a football agents wet dream for 2 or 3 seasons, and the legacy of those years will stay with us for a very long time.

As for the whole consortium rumour. Just a case of putting 2 and 2 together, but getting totally wrong, ain't it? The rumour was McLaren had backers looking to buy a club, but that could have been paper talk. I never heard anything but a few message board rumours about there being new investment in QPR. Whilst I thought it could have been plausible, it's entirely likely it was all just hot air!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X