Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McLaren pre season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McLaren pre season

    Wasn't McLaren heavyly involved in our pre season when he was last here?

    Could give us an indication how it'll go and what to expect. Anyone remember how it went? Success or not?

    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

  • #2
    I thought he joined us more towards the beginning of the season didn't he? I could be wrong.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019



    Summer Transfers 2018

    IN


    OUT
    Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha

    Comment


    • #3
      We pre booked Hill of hell

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Wasn't McLaren heavyly involved in our pre season when he was last here?

        Could give us an indication how it'll go and what to expect. Anyone remember how it went? Success or not?
        I think he was with us pre-season, wasn't 'arry on one leg so steve came in to help?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

          I think he was with us pre-season, wasn't 'arry on one leg so steve came in to help?
          Oh yeah that's right Dave, I remember he played a big part. Also remember we look decent and organised, pretty much as soon as he came here. Hopefully he can get that across again, starting pre season.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nick View Post

            Oh yeah that's right Dave, I remember he played a big part. Also remember we look decent and organised, pretty much as soon as he came here. Hopefully he can get that across again, starting pre season.
            We were superb at the start playing beautiful stuff, and steve was getting a lot of credit
            which is why Derby came for him

            Comment

            Working...
            X