Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Is there a story here?
    I just fancied a change and de-registered. It's a great MB and it was great fun over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I just fancied a change and de-registered. It's a great MB and it was great fun over the years.
      Can't you post on both?
      DortOrg is about the only one I don't post on. It always seemed quite quiet there.

Comment

Can't you post on both?
        DortOrg is about the only one I don't post on. It always seemed quite quiet there.
        Could have done but as you say it's gone very quiet there. Great posters on there all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Could have done but as you say it's gone very quiet there. Great posters on there all the same.
          Well glad to have you on here mate.

Comment

Well glad to have you on here mate.
            Cheers boyo

Comment

Honestly this place is getting pathetic, why oh why do you admin have to keep deleting & editing all the time?? its beyond irritating it really is, 128 responses on here yet 2 pages! it seems when alittle heated banter goes on some delicate flower takes it as causing trouble lol
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Honestly this place is getting pathetic, why oh why do you admin have to keep deleting & editing all the time?? its beyond irritating it really is, 128 responses on here yet 2 pages! it seems when alittle heated banter goes on some delicate flower takes it as causing trouble lol
                Reckon you're confused mate. The OP started a 2nd thread entitled 'Big News', poking fun at the other thread with the same title!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Reckon you're confused mate. The OP started a 2nd thread entitled 'Big News', poking fun at the other thread with the same title!
                  And whos confused tarbie? i know there was two threads, but why delete loads of posts on it, especially when thgere was abit of fun in it seeing the likes of some of the anti ollie crew getting themselves all excited thinking he was going? personally found it really funny

Comment

Like i say was funny seeing how many took the bait like jimmy etc

Comment

And whos confused tarbie? I know there was two threads, but why delete loads of posts on it, especially when thgere was abit of fun in it seeing the likes of some of the anti ollie crew getting themselves all excited thinking he was going? personally found it really funny
                      Doubt they did it on purpose mate. Wasn't anything on there but lighthearted banter. I know the Admins have been having issues merging threads since the upgrade. Perhaps they tried to merge them and lost some content.

As for 'taking the bait', in my opinion all the signals are there that the board may be considering a change. TF's tweets at the weekend just smell like a fishing expedition to me. Tweet some cryptic stuff hinting towards managerial changes, gauge public opinion etc. Also, all the media close to the club are being suspiciously tight lipped. Personally I suspect something is brewing, regardless of whether James Nutt or whatever his name was who started the thread is genuine or not!

Comment

Doubt they did it on purpose mate. Wasn't anything on there but lighthearted banter. I know the Admins have been having issues merging threads since the upgrade. Perhaps they tried to merge them and lost some content.

As for 'taking the bait', in my opinion all the signals are there that the board may be considering a change. TF's tweets at the weekend just smell like a fishing expedition to me. Tweet some cryptic stuff hinting towards managerial changes, gauge public opinion etc. Also, all the media close to the club are being suspiciously tight lipped. Personally I suspect something is brewing, regardless of whether James Nutt or whatever his name was who started the thread is genuine or not!
                        I'm the least tech savy admin but I think what Tarbie says here is spot on. I'm sure someone more itk will comment in due course. We certainly continue to experience some issues and some posts were lost earlier as a result of an attempted merge
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ok fair enough tarbs/blue, as wasnt any need to delete really

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

I'm the least tech savy admin but I think what Tarbie says here is spot on. I'm sure someone more itk will comment in due course. We certainly continue to experience some issues and some posts were lost earlier as a result of an attempted merge
                            You are absolutely correct mate.

Thanks Tarbie, for the grown up and rational understanding. Seems some like to moan for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

You are absolutely correct mate.

Thanks Tarbie, for the grown up and rational understanding. Seems some like to moan for the sake of it.
                              Thats fair enough brights so no need for the sarkasm is there son, you know how stan likes a edit so thought he might of been on this one

Comment

Thought the same pinks. Getting like kindergarten ffs

its gonna get a bit heated at times we're all passionate fans. No one crossed the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X