No announcement yet.

Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t get why people are anti BFG he’s proper solid no complaints from me at all

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Don’t get why people are anti BFG he’s proper solid no complaints from me at all
      Yeh no need for that to be honest. Good player.

Complete ricket for the goal yesterday tho.

Comment

Don’t get why people are anti BFG he’s proper solid no complaints from me at all
        Where did you read that?? I suspect that you misread my comment. I was just pointing to the fact that he sometimes has to work his way to the ball when two BIG cb`s like Leisntner AND lynch is in front him. Lumley is a quite small keeper.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Where did you read that?? I suspect that you misread my comment. I was just pointing to the fact that he sometimes has to work his way to the ball when two BIG cb`s like Leisntner AND lynch is in front him. Lumley is a quite small keeper.
          If small is 6” foot 5, I would love to know what large is

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Read it on loads of social media including here not necessarily you Shans

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny View Post

I think you know what I mean. Compared to Leistner and Lynch combined, he is a small unit.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Read it on loads of social media including here not necessarily you Shans
                Ok. That`s good. Like you, I feel that the pair of them work well together.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny View Post

shania is from norway, 6'5 is the average height of a 12 year old over there

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Always rated him and we are starting to see what a good keeper we have. Streets ahead of Ingram.
                    Agree, I've always backed him and I'm glad to see he's growing into the side. Also believe he will be better than Smithies.

Could do with releasing Ingram in the Jan window and getting in an experienced keeper who is happy to be backup (someone in the ilk of Lee Camp)

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post

shania is from norway, 6'5 is the average height of a 12 year old over there
                      Hehe.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Just read that Lumley has 4 clean sheets in his first 8 league games this season, conceding 6 (3 in one game at Swansea).

Smithies first 8 league games last season ? 1 clean sheet, 12 against.

Improving defensively perhaps now we have a settled back 5?

Comment

• Smithies can't get into the Cardiff side now. Had a really bad start to the season.
                          Mind you Charlie Austin can't get into the Southampton side either.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigray View Post
                            Smithies can't get into the Cardiff side now. Had a really bad start to the season.
                            Mind you Charlie Austin can't get into the Southampton side either.
                            Shocking waste of two fantastic players for the right sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Shocking waste of two fantastic players for the right sides.
                              Indeed. All the more so in that Austin is proven at scoring goals in the PL !

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Indeed. All the more so in that Austin is proven at scoring goals in the PL !
                                Mark Hughsless who AGAIN is hanging onto his job by the skin of his teeth so no shock there.

Comment

Working...
                                X