Harfords after match comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harfords after match comments

yep i saw that on bbc. somethings going on clearly. hopefully its flavio out.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

I bet he will get the sack.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
        I bet he will get the sack.
        Deffo gone by Easter for sure.

Comment

I will only be happy for harford to be sacked if coppell or curbishley are brought in and are left alone until the end of NEXT season. Hopefully Flav can p*** off and gianni can be removed from his DOF role and be removed completely or just not involved with footballing matters.

Comment

What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
              What did he say?
              nothing to the media.
              Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

so,mad dog next maybe,or if i had my way Gallen and Bircham,they got a great performance out of the team,We are fuc*ed if Harford stays much longer.I think he knows he is a goner and so refused to make any comments

Comment

Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
                  What did he say?
                  "QPR boss Mick Harford refused to speak to the media after the game." bbc

Comment

Would have had his work cut out defending that performance and saying anything positive about it.

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

oh dear.. maybe he was told to keep his mouth shut by flav?

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                          oh dear.. maybe he was told to keep his mouth shut by flav?
                          He didn't listen then:

Mick Harford has labelled the sending off as a major factor in Rangers defeat today, while also criticising his side's defending

Rangers were defeated for the third game in succession by rock-bottom Peterborough United - Aaron McLean scoring the crucial goal shortly before the ten-minute mark.

To contribute to Rangers' woe both Mikele Leigertwood and Peter Ramage were sent off on a thoroughly disappointing day at London Road.

Harford told QPR.co.uk that the sending off was a key point in the clash, and he believed that it was a harsh decision on skipper Leigertwood.

'The sending off came at a crucial time,' he said.

'It all hinged on the sending off and from where I was standing it looked very harsh.
                          'You can tell that from the reaction of the opposition players and the crowd.

'Mikele is an honest player and that was a disappointing and key part of the game.'

Harford was also happy with the displays from debutantes Marcus Bent and Tamás Priskin, while left disappointed by an error that led to Peterborough's goal.
                          He added: 'At the moment we seem to be getting punished for our mistakes. We made one mistake in the first half and got punished for it.'

Blah, blah etc...
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

One Mistake ?

Defence were shocking as usual along with everyone else. Only thing that surprises me is that on what I saw, we were still the better side.

Comment

Working...
                            X