One more cheeky rumour - AND MASSIVE news if true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more cheeky rumour - AND MASSIVE news if true

MASSIVE - Flabbio will step down in the summer. This come via someone who had a conversation with an ex player of QPR before todays game. He said this is the rumours coming out of the club.

Oh and to throw another little something I was also told LDC is who the board want back as manager in the summer.

won't hold my breath on either i am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      MASSIVE - Flabbio will step down in the summer. This come via someone who had a conversation with an ex player of QPR before todays game. He said this is the rumours coming out of the club.

Oh and to throw another little something I was also told LDC is who the board want back as manager in the summer.
      Bad news if true

If we are not relegated this season then Paladini's Puppet De Canio will get us relegated next season.

Won't renew my ST if De Canio takes over.

Comment

More ******s

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Bad news if true

If we are not relegated this season then Paladini's Puppet De Canio will get us relegated next season.

Won't renew my ST if De Canio takes over.

I wont be renewing UNLESS 3 things occur.

1) My loyality is rewarded with a £150 reduction in my season ticket price
          2) We get a decent manager in
          3) The clubs shows some fooking ambition!

Unless those are all ticked I'll be paying occasionally on the day!

Comment

Only a complete revamp will turn this club around.

Flavio gone & GP no longer involved in the football side of things (including contracts).

Anything less than these 2 moves, and you may as well be pssing in the wind.

Comment

I'm not sure how the club could ever recover from such a devastating loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                Only a complete revamp will turn this club around.

Flavio gone & GP no longer involved in the football side of things (including contracts).

Anything less than these 2 moves, and you may as well be pssing in the wind.
                I'd go further than that. The club needs an overhaul top to bottom with Falvio and Paladini removed altogether.

We also need to start from scratch with our managerial team and the vast majority of our squad!

Comment

Di Canio will not take us up.

Comment

and then like thousands of others (like me) not going at all :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      i think he will,the quality isnt great in league 1,we could be the leeds of the division next year under de canio

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        i think he will,the quality isnt great in league 1,we could be the leeds of the division next year under de canio
                        So he can get us back in this league.Then what?.

Comment

i wouldnt ever buy a season ticket while the circus is in town........the cancer that is paladimlo n flabbio must be be rid of before our club sinks so low it will never recover!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                            Sousa was the man to take us up if we had given him a decent striker. Thanks Flav. !:anger:

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              i wouldnt ever buy a season ticket while the circus is in town........the cancer that is paladimlo n flabbio must be be rid of before our club sinks so low it will never recover!
                              Spotonmondo

Comment

Working...
                              X