only 8 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only 8 points

only 8 points from the play-offs. With Priskin and Bent firing on all cylinders and the wing wizzard cookie nearly back to full match fitness, we will soon be soaring up the table.

Lets stay positive

ur'sssssssssssss

pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
      only 8 points from the play-offs. With Priskin and Bent firing on all cylinders and the wing wizzard cookie nearly back to full match fitness, we will soon be soaring up the table.

Lets stay positive

ur'sssssssssssss
      TB that is positive and very funny
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Behave yourself........

Lets stay positive

ur'sssssssssssss
        I bet you are related to the entertainments manager of the Titanic aren't you...... "Don't worry folks it was only an ice-cube".... or something equally as m-o-r-o-n-i-c!! One assumes what you have written is in jest as surely no sane minded person could actually believe that tripe......BUFFOON!!

Comment

Terry you have been drinking too much today
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Lets stay positive

ur'sssssssssssss
            Oh shut up will you

Comment

Whooosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=ahR;264064]I bet you are related to the entertainments manager of the Titanic aren't you...... "Don't worry folks it was only an ice-cube".... or something equally as m-o-r-o-n-i-c!! One assumes what you have written is in jest as surely no sane minded person could actually believe that tripe......BUFFOON!![/QUOTe

Mate, negativity will get us nowhere. At the end of the day we only let in 1 today with nine men, i'm happy it wasn't 3 or 4

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                  I bet you are related to the entertainments manager of the Titanic aren't you...... "Don't worry folks it was only an ice-cube".... or something equally as m-o-r-o-n-i-c!! One assumes what you have written is in jest as surely no sane minded person could actually believe that tripe......BUFFOON!!
                  Oh dear

Comment

[QUOTE=terry ball;264133]
                    Originally posted by ahR View Post
                    I bet you are related to the entertainments manager of the Titanic aren't you...... "Don't worry folks it was only an ice-cube".... or something equally as m-o-r-o-n-i-c!! One assumes what you have written is in jest as surely no sane minded person could actually believe that tripe......BUFFOON!![/QUOTe

Mate, negativity will get us nowhere. At the end of the day we only let in 1 today with nine men, i'm happy it wasn't 3 or 4
                    POSH....worst team in the league by a mile(yes,even worse than us),yet you are finding positives out of defeat to them,well im lost for words to comment on that

Comment

[QUOTE=matthew;264182]

POSH....worst team in the league by a mile(yes,even worse than us),yet you are finding positives out of defeat to them,well im lost for words to comment on that
                      Maybe you should change your avatar mate to i'm negative

Legs and Ramage were outstanding today until they got sent off

Comment

we should be winning against scunny and peterborough easily, and we havent even got a point from either, one of them was at home!

trouble beckons.
                        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

[QUOTE=terry ball;264198]
                          Originally posted by matthew View Post

Maybe you should change your avatar mate to i'm negative

Legs and Ramage were outstanding today until they got sent off
                          obviously the joke goes over your head,the guy in the avator is pis*ed

Comment

[QUOTE=matthew;264212]

obviously the joke goes over your head,the guy in the avator is pis*ed
                            comical genius mate. Thats the irish for ya i suppose

Comment

[QUOTE=terry ball;264232]
                              Originally posted by matthew View Post

comical genius mate. Thats the irish for ya i suppose
                              cheers mate,and you come across as a smashing bloke

Comment

Working...
                              X