fergie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fergie!!

Ok I am not one to post rumours or get involved with debating rubbish rumours but the info I have is from a strong strong source. My mate plays proffesionaly for a unamed club and he said I can post this info as long as I don't mention his name. Anyway he has the same agent as fergie and has been told he will resign from peterborough at the end of the season due to there board not prepared to back him in the summer for transfers. He has already had talks with qpr last week and has asked to bring his peterborough coaching team and also makel smith and mclean. He will also bring my mate who has told me this story. Ok think what you want but I know my mate as a pro player wouldn't just come out with all this for a laugh or to lie. It also makes sense and fits in with fkav sayting he is waiting for the close season. Watch this space and if I'm wrong I will happily take the stick thrown at me. Sorry about the spelling writting this on my phone and can't find the delete button lol
    @chrisrobson9

Is your mate Cristiano Ronaldo, by any chance?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

In my experience, players are often the last to find out this type of thing.

Wouldn't want Ferguson though.

Comment

No offence mate but why don't you send this in a PM to certain people, I have heard a few things recently but don't spell it out for the gutter press to read.

GP / WATRB cost us the signing off Ben Watson!

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
          Ok I am not one to post rumours or get involved with debating rubbish rumours but the info I have is from a strong strong source. My mate plays proffesionaly for a unamed club and he said I can post this info as long as I don't mention his name. Anyway he has the same agent as fergie and has been told he will resign from peterborough at the end of the season due to there board not prepared to back him in the summer for transfers. He has already had talks with qpr last week and has asked to bring his peterborough coaching team and also makel smith and mclean. He will also bring my mate who has told me this story. Ok think what you want but I know my mate as a pro player wouldn't just come out with all this for a laugh or to lie. It also makes sense and fits in with fkav sayting he is waiting for the close season. Watch this space and if I'm wrong I will happily take the stick thrown at me. Sorry about the spelling writting this on my phone and can't find the delete button lol
          Im sure our board are from giving than Peterborough :embarrassed:

Comment

No offence mate but why don't you send this in a PM to certain people, I have heard a few things recently but don't spell it out for all the world and the gutter press to read.

Comment

strong strong source?

was it Tricky Dicky?

I'll get on the blower now and get back to you.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                strong strong source?

was it Tricky Dicky?

I'll get on the blower now and get back to you.
                Don't bother coming back until you can confirm Neil Warnock is definately on the bus
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

he will resign from peterborough at the end of the season due to there board not prepared to back him in the summer for transfers.
                  There in lies my problem with this rumour ....if he's leaving Peterborough because their board won't spend any money he's hardly likely to join us is he?

A. Our board won't spend any money as they scratch around for freebies

and

B. Any players that are coming in are picked by GP

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    No offence mate but why don't you send this in a PM to certain people, I have heard a few things recently but don't spell it out for all the world and the gutter press to read.

And its also responsible for Sousa being sacked, sorry i mean having his contract terminated and for the cuban missile crisis and watrb also caused the outbreak of bird flu and the current economic recession.

make no mistake, pete and watrb are just waiting, slowly gaining strength before it begins its ultimate final solution of world domination.

Comment

Maybe because peterborough will need to strengthen if promoted to stay up?? With us we will be pushing for promotion even if we kept this squad.

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                      There in lies my problem with this rumour ....if he's leaving Peterborough because their board won't spend any money he's hardly likely to join us is he?

A. Our board won't spend any money as they scratch around for freebies

and

B. Any players that are coming in are picked by GP
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                        And its also responsible for Sousa being sacked, sorry i mean having his contract terminated and for the cuban missile crisis and watrb also caused the outbreak of bird flu and the current economic recession.

make no mistake, pete and watrb are just waiting, slowly gaining strength before it begins its ultimate final solution of world domination.

Knob...if you wanna talk ****** to someone choose someone else!

Comment

Maybe because peterborough will need to strengthen if promoted to stay up?? With us we will be pushing for promotion even if we kept this squad.

Bit like Swansea you mean!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Knob...if you wanna talk ****** to someone choose someone else!
                            Why you getting upset? :red_heart:
                            Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Please don't attack one another, we are all Rangers here.

Comment

Working...
                              X