From the horses mouth....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the horses mouth....

Apologies if this info has already been posted but just spoke to my mate who is related to a QPR player(i wont say who). Anyway he said the player told him that Wise has turned down the job.
    Cant say im too bothered about that. Two names that were mentioned are Ferguson and some bloke from Malaga.

Damn

I was hoping for a comment from Mr Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Apologies if this info has already been posted but just spoke to my mate who is related to a QPR player(i wont say who). Anyway he said the player told him that Wise has turned down the job.
      Cant say im too bothered about that. Two names that were mentioned are Ferguson and some bloke from Malaga.
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-04-2009, 09:37 AM.

Comment

My mate Reginald tells me no appointment until end of season and apllicants everyday enquiring, but no decision will be made for a few weeks yet.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Fergie will resign from peterborough at the end of the season watch this space.........coming from a player with the same agent.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

So, potential managers are contacting US, rather than other way round?
            Blimey, everyone seems to want the job!! Maybe not the poisoned challis as first appeared.

Comment

Warnock wants it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                So, potential managers are contacting US, rather than other way round?
                Blimey, everyone seems to want the job!! Maybe not the poisoned challis as first appeared.
                Who wouldn't want a guarenteed 2 year contract that will be terminated after 5 months, fully paid?
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Warnock wants it!
                  I pray we get him.

We'd no doubt go up if we got him.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    I pray we get him.

We'd no doubt go up if we got him.
                    Was saying the same to someone on Saturday, such an easy person to hate just what you need and he'll take no s h it !

Him or Keane is what this club needs, Ferguson I wouldn't be to sure could deliver....De Canio would be a mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Was saying the same to someone on Saturday, such an easy person to hate just what you need and he'll take no s h it !

Him or Keane is what this club needs, Ferguson I wouldn't be to sure could deliver....De Canio would be a mistake!
                      Excuse the cut and paste, but that pretty much what I wrote on the other thread...

You wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him as a player.
                      He doesn't do favorites.
                      Play s**t and get dropped.
                      Tells it how it is.
                      Defends his players.
                      Oposition fans hate him.

I think he'd give us the lift we need, and for me he gets the very best out of his players. No one is guarenteed a starting place with him, and he always seems to have a match-by-match plan.

Comment

I believe we are waiting till the end of the season because the two main targets won't be available until then.

Tapia wants to see out his contract with Malaga and De Canio has to see out his with Lecce. If Lecce stay up then he may be asked to stay on. If Malaga make the Europa Cup then he may stay on too. Once the season is over it will give us a clearer picture of who is and isn't available.

Comment

My mate ronnie, his son's, dad's mate, who's cousin works down the Market, said he has a contact at Ac Milan. And he can confirm David Beckham has a interview for the job next tuesday at HQ 9pm. You heard it here first.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            Damn

I was hoping for a comment from Mr Ed.
                            neigh,neigh.

Comment

Working...
                            X