Wayne having a medical at boro!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne having a medical at boro!!

He's not with the squad to forest, going to boro to talk terms and have a medical.
    Fee is 2 mill straight and the money will NOT be reinvested in players!!

Do you mean to say that we're not showing ambition? Wow...I'm deeply shocked.

This'll go down luke a lead ballon.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

im like a bird

im like a bird,its following rangers thats making me develop ####
      everytime we start looking good some idiot rips our team to bits
      the only hope we have of getting out this division is to go down
      but somehow i always end up at loftus road,situated at loftus road

Comment

Not happy with this at all but if he wants to go what can we do
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

He doesn't want to go. The club have taken the money. I look forward to how the defenders of the club defend this one.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            Not happy with this at all but if he wants to go what can we do
            Wr did not ask to leave club made him available!!

Comment

thats it. season is officially over. 4 year plan, over. the last remnants of hope and belief in the owners, over.

never thought i'd say it, but i wish this takeover had never happened.

Comment

As I said before a phone call will be scheduled immediately upon this announcement requesting a refund on my season ticket. I'll still go when I can but honestly what is the point in having fronted all that money on a ST when we are letting players like WR go and HQ is currently offers central. I still think this is all talk but I guess we'll know in about 7hours time.

If this carries on we'd be lucky to sell 6000 ST next season.

Comment

Absolute ****** the money won't be reinvested. Tight ****ing ****s!!!!! **** off back to where you come from

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                    He's not with the squad to forest, going to boro to talk terms and have a medical.
                    Fee is 2 mill straight and the money will NOT be reinvested in players!!
                    egham i confirmed wayne was off last night

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      As I said before a phone call will be scheduled immediately upon this announcement requesting a refund on my season ticket. I'll still go when I can but honestly what is the point in having fronted all that money on a ST when we are letting players like WR go and HQ is currently offers central. I still think this is all talk but I guess we'll know in about 7hours time.

If this carries on we'd be lucky to sell 6000 ST next season.
                      And you think our season tickets cover the playing costs??

Lets just imagine that our chairmen is joe bloggs millionaire but not billionaire, buying a player like routledge for 250K then selling on for 1.5m + is good business and how the club should be run if it is to be run properly.

Comment

more like £1.25 million i hear

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                          And you think our season tickets cover the playing costs??

Lets just imagine that our chairmen is joe bloggs millionaire but not billionaire, buying a player like routledge for 250K then selling on for 1.5m + is good business and how the club should be run if it is to be run properly.
                          Exactly!

Comment

outrage, will be asking for a refund on my season ticket, if they cant be bothered to invest why should we carry on wasting our precious money.

Comment

Sorry for my ignorance but how do you know the money won't be re-invested?
                              And i'm not on about heresay or opinion. Sorry, but i don't understand how you can know that for sure?
                              Surely only FB would know that and i can't see that info would be spared with people on fan forums.
                              Especially as the deal hasn't been finalised yet. Would be very stupid to start talking of spending money we haven't made in case the deal falls through.
                              Like all fans, i'm not confident the money will be used for the players we obviously need. ie a centre forward etc. But we don't know yet. do we?

Comment

Working...
                              X