Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Camp, Blackstock and Delaney be in your starting XI...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all needed to leave.

None of them are good enough.

Yes we didn't replace them for quality but you can't tell me 1 of them played with any heart or passion. We have enough of them already

Blackstock has 7 goals this season so lets all please not get carried away.

We should of brought in some quality but that doesn't make dexter a good player because of our lack of ambition.
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 22-01-2010, 03:06 PM.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Yes we didn't replace them for quality but you can't tell me 1 of them played with any heart or passion. We have enough of them already

Maybe they needed to leave, but certainly not until good replacements were signed.

That's the way successful clubs usually do things.
      In the 70s, when Liverpool sold keegan, they had alreday lined up Dalgliesh.
      They also had Lawrenson for Hughes, Grobbelaar for Clemence, Aldridge for Rush and so on.

More recently Arsenal sold Anelka but had Henry, Sold Overmars but had Pires. Also, Man U sold Stam, signed Ferdinand, Beckham, but had Ronaldo.

QPR replaced Camp with a short term loan for Heaton, Delaney for Borrowdale, who can pass the ball better (sometimes), has no pace and cannot head the ball either.
      And replaced Blackstock arguably with Pellicori. Simpson was signed to replace the outgoing (on loan) Helguson.

Comment

Yes
        Yes
        Yes

Comment

On their current form, yes.

But their current form could possibly be down to the fact that they are all happier, more motivated and feel more settled with their current clubs/managers than they were over the last couple of seasons at QPR?

Helguson is another example of that.

Routledge may soon be yet another.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Blackstock has 7 goals this season so lets all please not get carried away.

We should of brought in some quality but that doesn't make dexter a good player because of our lack of ambition.
            7 goals compared to how many have Helguson, Agyemang, Taraabt and Pellicori scored?

Camp not good enough? Championship player of the month springs to mind.

Comment

I would have all 3. Squad has not improved from last season.

Cerny is worse.

Borrowdale can't tackle.

Pelicori, well he can't play football.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Only Camp and Delaney for me.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Only Camp and Delaney for me.
                  But you'd still rather have Blackstock in the squad than Pellicori???

Comment

camp and blackstock

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                      No, because they dident want to perform when they were played.
                      What are you on about Blackstock was our top scorer definately all would be starting, camp is in outstanding form
                      phil parkes would do better than cerny is doing
                      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Blackstock and delayney...id then put delayney at cb with gorkss!

Comment

all 3 would get in my starting line up!

Dexter and simpson would be excellent! real shame we have dope fools running our club.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                          X