No announcement yet.

Cousin..Not here For Forest, But

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• either way, who gives a fook as if they were at any club hartford has managed they must be pants, not what we need to get us promoted so therefore no point in signing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      Nope.
      Howard left Luton 4 years ago. Mike Newell was his boss.

Mick Harford didn't manage Luton until two years ago.... although he may have been a coach under Newell?
      well then in that case i honestly cant think of a good striker that has played under harford...
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• maybe mick is going to play up front himself. can't be worse than agypants...

Comment

• the only striker who has played under harford who i would like to see come to qpr is chris martin of norwich. before he went on loan to luton he was an arrogant sod ,even got banned from going out into pubs in his local town. but under micks guidance he has gone back to norwich a completely different player which is certainly showin by the goals he has scored this season & a change of attitude.

cant see happeneing tho,as norwich wont let him out on loan again so would cost £.:cry:

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            will probably here for next home game.

Quashie was with the lads today, so its only days before he signs.

Also, beady eye on a striker and left back. Long way off so no names at the moment..
            ever so excited about seeing him. Ive bought 8 tickets for the family to come along too

Ur'sssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Terry Ball, I am also quite happy with the fact that he is with us again.:red_heart:;)

Comment

Working...
              X