Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr pre match routine

what do we all do before the game?

After my mrs has run me a bath, i let her make me a nice big fry up.
    Whilst i'm eating it and watching soccer am, I let her crack on with my ironing.

Once we are both ready, i let her drive to the game. I appreciate what she does so i treat her to lemonades and pork scratchings all day whilst i get stuck into the uri geller.

Ur'ssssssssssss

Run your own bath you lazy git

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Run your own bath you lazy git
      can't do that and cook at the same time...he is male

Comment

You treat her to well Terry,she`ll end up walking all over you,see if i ain`t right mate.

Comment

I like to let the missus make me brekkie and bring me my paper in bed. Then I head off to the gym, make the missus come off course to ensure that she keeps herself in shape - which is the reason why I purchased her a gym membership.

Then we'll head back and I'll let her make me lunch after a big work out, I'll put my feet up watching a bit off football focus and do a bit of posting on WATRB.

Then I'll get ready for the Rangers taking the bird with me, I'll throw her an apple core to buy herself a new top in Westfield, then make her come and meet me afer the match, before going home after another dire performance for dinner which off course I don't make.

If she has done all of the above and not moaned all day I might let her watch X Factor

Comment

Thinking about it anymore women you know like that Terry?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

If she has done all of the above and not moaned all day I might let her watch X Factor
              pmsl

Comment

With you all the way apart from the driving bit.

Women should not be allowed to drive,EVER.

Just get her to order and pay for your cab.
                Last edited by rblockells; 17-01-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

then-early start,maybe a bit of spotting at london train terminal,phonecalls made,numbers played down,orf to bush,few beers,phonecalls recvd-move pub-few times,firm up,nice,realise o.b were on us and too much cctv so go game.get bored leave early go smuts or suchlike,maybe at this point or sometime after meet like minded indivisuals from opposition team to discuss game,discuss,skirmish,get nicked,go home.at some point

now-sit in with jeff stelling,
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                    You treat her to well Terry,she`ll end up walking all over you,see if i ain`t right mate.
                    Your right. She can forget them pork scratchings in future

Comment

Get up do myself a coffee, make some toast. The MRS normally goes out in the morning !!

On this web-site, with Soccer Am on in the background.

All the fellas I used to go with now can't afford it, so its normally a trip up on my own, to meet up with friends in Smuts or Springbok.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

sandwich du bacon for brekkie

meet the LADS at the tube

some form of burger/sarnie/kfc etc before the game

drink after

SORTED

Comment

used to spend a couple of hours in the middx arms at south ruislip,get the train at 14-30 and just make ko.can't afford it now as ticket price hike was too expensive

Comment

Working...
                          X