Step one - Boo and chant your manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    No, I wouldn't. But we're all different.

Reading all reports today, and Harts own comments through the LMA.... he is not blaming fan moaning for his reasons to walk out.

LMA STATEMENT.
    "“I am able to say that Paul Hart has left the football club. I understand that he was very unhappy with certain situations which have to remain confidential and felt that resignation was in the best interests of all concerned."

People can read what they want into that... and I'm sure they will.
    You don't think the thanks to the club and fans was a touch sarcastic then. I was in the Paddock on Tuesday and one bloke next to the dug out was giving him verbal all match, as usual didn't watch much of the game just stood there shouting. Thinking of it he is probably one of those claiming we played hoofball and were crap.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
      You don't think the thanks to the club and fans was a touch sarcastic then. I was in the Paddock on Tuesday and one bloke next to the dug out was giving him verbal all match, as usual didn't watch much of the game just stood there shouting. Thinking of it he is probably one of those claiming we played hoofball and were crap.

Not a mind reader, not reading between any lines, just posting his statement.
      That's all.

Some of our fans are cr*p, and our owner is doing a bad job so far.
      And I don't want a DoF at QPR any more.

That's where I stand, nice and clear.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

All I want is for my club to exist. All those advocating mass demos against the board must be very confident that the Mittals or someone is going to come in and save us from admin. If they haven't got indide info then they are playing with fire and the existance of my club.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
        X