Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Answer is

An expereinced manager in Harry Redknapp who knows how to play the market inside out..

get me a similar type manager and have said all along, no problem with Gianni leaving or moving aside.

Sirpie, you are using one illusration of a team doing well, for many it works the other way too
    Hardly, the DOF role doesn't work in english football!

That's what people are calling fo, an experienced manager but to get that Paladini first has to leave!!!!! No is suggesting that Paladini leave and we appoint another Paul Hart! But Paladini leaving has to be the first step i'm afraid, nothing against the guy I don't know him but it is blantently obvious except it seems to those with a vested interest in defending the guy that this guy has to leave!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Answer is

An expereinced manager in Harry Redknapp who knows how to play the market inside out..

get me a similar type manager and have said all along, no problem with Gianni leaving or moving aside.

Sirpie, you are using one illusration of a team doing well, for many it works the other way too
      Pete I'd admire your loyalty and your love of our great club but your inability to answer questions loses you respect and that actually saddens me. Even Scott has admitted that it is time for Gianni to step aside why can't you?

Even if Briatore made the final decisions on the managers position it would still have been Gianni who would have created the shortlist. We all know that but unfortunately your loyalty clouds your opinion.

Majority of QPR fans have no problem with Paladini the man. But we do have a problem with his position at the club.

Comment

I'd be interested to find out what Paladini thinks of the circus we have become. Surely the higher echelons at the club realise they have turned us into a complete an utter laughing stock, or do they convince themselves that we are still making progress?

I'd also like to know how interested Briatore really is, and how much time he really spends on QPR 'business.'

I can see how the concept of a DOF is a good idea but you need a really football person in the role. Not a football agent. Football agents are in the same league as ticket touts for dodgyness. All Del Boy types trying to make a quick buck for themselves whilst royally stitching up anyone they can make money out of. Paladini gives me this impression as does his dealings in the transfer markets. I can imagine the conversation. 'Alright Gianni, help me out mate, I've got a 35 year old donkey forward that no-one wants, sort him out with a deal mate and I'll make sure you're alright....know what I mean...wink wink.

DOF role for me does 3 things. 1. Appoints a team (Manager and coaches that share the ambition of the club.) 2. Invests in youth policy (Decent facilites, excellent wide ranging scouting network.) 3. Sets a coherent transfer policy (i.e young ambitious British players mixed with 4 experienced heads whilst balancing the books.)

In my opinion we have failed spectacularly in all 3 aspects of that. So for those reason's. Paladini you're FIRED.
        Last edited by kingy10; 15-01-2010, 03:00 PM.
        :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
          I'd be interested to find out what Paladini thinks of the circus we have become. Surely the higher echelons at the club realise they have turned us into a complete an utter laughing stock, or do they convince themselves that we are still making progress?

I'd also like to know how interested Briatore really is, and how much time he really spends on QPR 'business.'

I can see how the concept of a DOF is a good idea but you need a really football person in the role. Not a football agent. Football agents are in the same league as ticket touts for dodgyness. All Del Boy types trying to make a quick buck for themselves whilst royally stitching up anyone they can make money out of.

DOF role for me does 3 things. 1. Appoints a team (Manager and coaches that share the ambition of the club.) 2. Invests in youth policy (Decent facilites, excellent wide ranging scouting network.) 3. Sets a coherent transfer policy (i.e young ambitious British players mixed with 4 experienced heads whilst balancing the books.)

In my opinion we have failed spectacularly in all 3 aspects of that. So for those reason's. Paladini you're FIRED.
          Nicky Hammond at Reading is the best example of this working successfully.

Comment

Working...
          X