Talksport /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talksport /merged thread/

According toTalksport Paladini told the players Hart was getting sacked because he didn't think he was showing enough passion in training. He then went back to Flavio and advised he was sacked on this basis.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 15-01-2010, 10:59 AM.

Mutual Consent my ####.

Comment

yer i heard that....then they said it cant be easy for any manager when you have someone like Paladini constantly reporting back to Flav...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        yer i heard that....then they said it cant be easy for any manager when you have someone like Paladini constantly reporting back to Flav...
        Little Tommy Telltales Paladini.

:tired:

Comment

oh dear what a shame!

Comment

ragarse F***ing rovers.what has happened to this club.RIP QPR
            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

no surprise there

Comment

Apparently it went like a little something like this........*rumour* of course......may or may not be true,take with pinch of salt - certainly not verbatim as I was told last week.

Hart 'Gianni - I've negotiated the deal with Storrie for Ashdown and Smith - you just need to sign here'

GP ' WTF do you think you're doing? I deal with all the transfers and agents at this club'

Hart ' But these are good deals - if you don't like them, I'm gone'

GP 'Well F*** off then - you're no good and I've told FB the same'

Hart 'Give me the cheque'
                Last edited by Nodge70; 15-01-2010, 11:03 AM.

Comment

To be fair, no-one knows yet, its all pure speculation.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Its so nice to hear Perry Groves say on national radio that QPR is a circus.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Apparently it went like this........*rumour* of course......may or may not be true - not verbatim

Hart 'Gianni - I've negotiated the deal with Storrie for Ashdown and Smith - you just need to sign here'

GP ' WTF do you think you're doing? I deal with all the transfers and agents at this club'

sounds very plausible

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        According toTalksport Paladini told the players Hart was getting sacked because he didn't think he was showing enough passion in training. He then went back to Falvio and advised he was sacked on this basis.
                        I don't care what you have heard, I only believe what Pete tells me

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          Apparently it went like this........*rumour* of course......may or may not be true - not verbatim

sounds about right to me....Sousa also found out that if you fall out with Paladini you might as well phone for a taxi there and then

Comment

Too all those who dismissed that Peteranger runour the other week, who feeeling like a **** now lol

Comment

W12 - that makes Pete ranger 1-2 ....he reported that on the 5/1/10

Now we wait for megson.....Pete got a right slagging off for that article, by a lot on here as well......

Comment

Working...
                              X