Player Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Power

I read that Hart fell out with Adel for not starting him, what will happen if another manager comes in and don't start someone else, will he get the sack too?

I said before our players get our manager the sack and seems I was right if what I read is to be correct.

adel is not exactly our player....so shouldn't really be taken notice off....should be shipped back if throwing hissyfits all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I read that Hart fell out with Adel for not starting him, what will happen if another manager comes in and don't start someone else, will he get the sack too?

I said before our players get our manager the sack and seems I was right if what I read is to be correct.
      send him back
      We Are The People.....

Comment

I think it is more the case that they (the board) could see we were going nowhere under hart.... when a new manager comes in it is supposed to lift the players, it didn't do that under hart it looked worse so they got rid of him...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

So Magilton left coz of Buzz....Hart because of Adel?......Is the club a bit weak towards players?

Comment

Working...
          X