Booing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booing

We've had teams, players, chairman and managers all booed at various stages of a game - during play, at half time, at full time, even before a game etc.

Just a thought, has a QPR team ever been booed onto the pitch at the start of a game? Could it be coming?

I am sure we can lower ourselves to that, and if we had internet booing it would be deafening.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by irememberlesley View Post
      We've had teams, players, chairman and managers all booed at various stages of a game - during play, at half time, at full time, even before a game etc.

Just a thought, has a QPR team ever been booed onto the pitch at the start of a game? Could it be coming?
      yep there were plenty of people booing them on to the pitch on tues, its just that they were all sat behind their keyboards!

Comment

The trouble with booing is that it is not specific. The players or manager or the board do not know who it is aimed at. Take tuesday for instance, when Faurlin got substutited he thought the booing was aimed at him, likewise Taarabt thought he was the one the boos were aimed at, when infact the booing was aimed at Hart. In this instance the chant should be the well known , "You don't know what you're doing." As he clearly didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          The trouble with booing is that it is not specific. The players or manager or the board do not know who it is aimed at. Take tuesday for instance, when Faurlin got substutited he thought the booing was aimed at him, likewise Taarabt thought he was the one the boos were aimed at, when infact the booing was aimed at Hart. In this instance the chant should be the well known , "You don't know what you're doing." As he clearly didn't.
          It was and it was embarassing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
              I am sure we can lower ourselves to that, and if we had internet booing it would be deafening.
              ha ha......

Does this site have more booers than non booers

fish is a non booer....

Comment

im a non booer too
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Never booed a QPR player in my life, I am not a great admirer of Dave(to say the least) and Borrowdale was crap on Tuesday but what good does booing them do, only makes them worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                    Never a truer word said, read this booers.....

Comment

I never boo my team never ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Never booed a QPR player in my life, I am not a great admirer of Dave(to say the least) and Borrowdale was crap on Tuesday but what good does booing them do, only makes them worse.
                        I didnt boo, but when we got stuffed at Wycombe on a bank holiday monday i did call them all gutless C**ts as they walked down the tunnel. That day they didnt even try. Karl Connolly he must have been pi**ed the night before..

Comment

if i pay top dollar(which i used to) i boo who i want..choice is yours!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                            I didnt boo, but when we got stuffed at Wycombe on a bank holiday monday i did call them all gutless C**ts as they walked down the tunnel. That day they didnt even try. Karl Connolly he must have been pi**ed the night before..
                            I have said very similar many times and I also remark out loud about things but the only players who I try to undermine are the oppo. I tried my best from the Paddock on Tuesday but only got a reaction from their keeper, Geary and Blackwell. Henderson wouldn't react, probably because I had got him a treat at Watford a few years ago when he thought he was being abused by a Happy Hornet coz we were in their end.

Comment

I have said very similar many times and I also remark out loud about things but the only players who I try to undermine are the oppo. I tried my best from the Paddock on Tuesday but only got a reaction from their keeper, Geary and Blackwell. Henderson wouldn't react, probably because I had got him a treat at Watford a few years ago when he thought he was being abused by a Happy Hornet coz we were in their end.
                              I got gearys number!!!! friend of a friend and all that..

Comment

Working...
                              X