Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baz View Post
    Agree with Stedders, was the right substiution we looked a much better side for it. Football is a team game Buzacky (so poor that he scored 1 assist for the other) really drove the team forward. I like Faurlin a lot he played some nice stuff last night but he does not drive forward and the sacrifice made us a more attacking outlet
    Exactly Buzz drives the team forward. Faurlin is not incisive, he doesn't worry opposition. He is a 'shape' player, he holds good shape, plays simple balls well and needs a Buzz next to him. Apart from a couple of nice assists, his forward contrinution is negligable. His final ball is often poor. I think he has potential, but seriously, he has a long long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
      Well done for those booing when Faurlin went off, sitting by the dugout I saw his face as he went off and he thought people were booing him. I spoke to him on facebook chat earlier and i said "well played mate" and he said "i dont know when i substituted they killed me" and i had to explain who we was booing and why, I dont know how much of it he understood but he said thank you before he went offline (no we didnt speak much). I know Hart is a **** but booing while a young forgein player is bein subbed is a bit silly.
      Yeah alright mate I think it was quite clear to anyone in the ground that it was the manager who was getting stick and if Faurlin misunderstood I'm sure there was a player who was on a the subs bench who would have explained to him what was going.

Stop harrassing footballers on facebook, he probably thinks you are stalking him.

Comment

Comment

Agree with Stedders, was the right substiution we looked a much better side for it. Football is a team game Buzacky (so poor that he scored 1 assist for the other) really drove the team forward. I like Faurlin a lot he played some nice stuff last night but he does not drive forward and the sacrifice made us a more attacking outlet
          Laughable! We took Faurlin off and instantly conceded two goals. We conceded these goals because of a lack of presence in midfield - because Faurlin had been replaced by the ineffective Buz. The first goal came off our own goal kick into midfield where we didn't compete for the ball and they came back at us. The second was off our own kick off, again no competing in midfield and the tear through us and score. Faurlin was badly missed defensively in midfield when he went off.

And Buz's goal was a penalty, wasn't as if he had to put any effort into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
            Laughable! We took Faurlin off and instantly conceded two goals. We conceded these goals because of a lack of presence in midfield - because Faurlin had been replaced by the ineffective Buz. The first goal came off our own goal kick into midfield where we didn't compete for the ball and they came back at us. The second was off our own kick off, again no competing in midfield and the tear through us and score. Faurlin was badly missed defensively in midfield when he went off.

And Buz's goal was a penalty, wasn't as if he had to put any effort into it.
            We conceded the 2nd before the substitution and the third came direct from the kick off ie kick off to Borrowdale, Borrowdale falls #### over tit they score.

From our kick off Buzacky and Tarrabet combine for penalty Buzacky converts. At 2-0 down I dont think defending was our priority

Comment

We conceded the 2nd before the substitution and the third came direct from the kick off ie kick off to Borrowdale, Borrowdale falls #### over tit they score.

From our kick off Buzacky and Tarrabet combine for penalty Buzacky converts. At 2-0 down I dont think defending was our priority
              Baz - You're right, but the post you replied to shows just how ignorant of even basic facts some people are on this forum.

Comment

You're right I stand corrected.
                You're still wrong about Buz and Faurlin though.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                  You're right I stand corrected.
                  You're still wrong about Buz and Faurlin though.
                  Lol. Buzz drove us on from centre midfield. Faurlin isn't that type of player. I am not saying he is not good, but he isn't this creative messiah some are making him out to be. He would be a great player next to Buszaky for the rest of the season. I'd play them together. I think he could be someone who takes over from Rowly/Mahon, not from a Buzz type player.

Comment

Penalty was harsh but yes he still scored and the assist for the second was a shot from the free kick that stewart made good. In open play what has he done? when he did have a chance in the first half with only the keeper to beat he F**ked it up. like iv said before i did like buzz but he aint the same player since his injury. Buzz dont even shoot any more not like before when he first joined us when he would take one touch and shoot either with his left or right, if you take his penaltys away in open play he aint offering us much and i would prefere Adel on the left, he might be better in the middle of the park but who knows. I just dont think he's the same player any more.

Comment

Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                      Stedders, im sorry but Faurlin was one of our better players late night and that aint saying much so how you can say he was have a quiet game i dont know unless you werent there, and as for buzz he just aint doing it and has not been doing it all season for every good game he has there are 12 games that he is cack.

should of got rid of buzz and stuck with Magilton.

totally agree, Fraulin along with Gorkks were our 2 best players out there last night, which in all honesty wasn't that hard to do really

Comment

Working...
                      X