• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has gone, I don't care anymore.

Comment

Forest have shown us up.

Blackstock should have stayed.

end of imo.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
        nothing personal mate

i was merely pointing out some people on here change their opnions too often

I think he's the best striker we've had since Ferdinand, but is rubbish.

He's very decent, but not very good.

Legend.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

My opinion on Blackstock hasn't changed one single bit. Jay Simpson is younger than him, a better finisher, and works harder for the team. Granted Simpson isn't actually ours, but i'd still take him over Blackstock any day of the week.
          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            Lots of people on here were slagging Dexter Blackstock off before he left and most thought he was lazy- Unsubstantiated sweeping generalisation #1

Seems very very strange to me that now you are praising the guy as he is scoring regularly for forest ( just like he was at rangers )- Unsubstantiated sweeping generalisation #2

Seems some are always looking for a scapegoat all the time- Unsubstantiated sweeping generalisation #3

Please make your minds up

Has you opinion changed now?
            What a worthy contribution you make. This thread purely designed to flame others and cause more friction. Well done, you must be proud.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
              What a worthy contribution you make. This thread purely designed to flame others and cause more friction. Well done, you must be proud.
              Have to say Clunge you seemed to have hit the nail on the head IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
                Have to say Clunge you seemed to have hit the nail on the head IMO.
                Leave him alone. His contribution is priceless as he is helping out with all the "tekkie" stuff with running the board.

Lets get behind him and give him some positive support

Ur'sssssssssssssss

Comment

it wasn't us that sold him it was him when he refused to sign a new deal he is now an EX qpr player.the mistake we made was not selling him but not immediately replacing him.
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                  X