And Blackstock scores again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    I have always said Billy Davies was a good manager and wished that we had got him before he went to Forest
    Rumour was we did try to get him recently when madge got the spanish elbow:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      It was criminal selling him

Even more a crime, we haven't replaced him

But, he was restless when not playing first team football at QPR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
      It wasn't criminal selling him, the probelm was when Blackstock was here we needed a striker. When Blackstock was sold we needed 2 strikers, so what did we do....

We brought in Jay Simpson big tick in the box for me after the season had KO and we brought in Pellicori in the summer. IMO Pellicori was a direct replacement for Blackstock.

It wasn't criminal selling Blackstock, it was ****ing criminal replacing with one of the most useless heap of ****e I have ever seen in a QPR shirt.

Now who is going to take responsibility for that?
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 09-01-2010, 10:23 AM.

Comment

take heed

Comment

I don't give a dam about Forest, Blackstock and Camp.

Comment

Forest are showing us how its done!

They have ambition, have spent some money, and are now sat in second having beaten wba away 1-3.

Cant believe how much we have ****ed up the wall our chances of being in their shoes...
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              Forest are showing us how its done!

They have ambition, have spent some money, and are now sat in second having beaten wba away 1-3.

Cant believe how much we have ****ed up the wall our chances of being in their shoes...
              Exactly. Oh, I and liked Dexter. And I liked Nygaard. AT least they were our players unlike the crop of loanees we now have in our side who couldn't give a crap about our club.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                Rumour was we did try to get him recently when madge got the spanish elbow:boss:
                a bit after the event, probably bulls**t anyway

Comment

surely simpson has replaced blackstock and is a much better player in my book Dex could be very lazy at times

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    It wasn't criminal selling him, the probelm was when Blackstock was here we needed a striker. When Blackstock was sold we needed 2 strikers, so what did we do....

We brought in Jay Simpson big tick in the box for me after the season had KO and we brought in Pellicori in the summer. IMO Pellicori was a direct replacement for Blackstock.

It wasn't criminal selling Blackstock, it was ****ing criminal replacing with one of the most useless heap of ****e I have ever seen in a QPR shirt.

Now who is going to take responsibility for that?
                    Can't say I like w12 but this is the best post I have read in a very long time!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

who would that be

Simpson???

Should never have got rid of Blackstock

weareqpr, you must be getting a little worried??
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not worried 1 bit.

Us QPR fans with a memory know, that he has his little run, eg 3 in 3, but then has a period of 0 from 12, infact... I guess very similar to your predictions regarding transfer signings Peter!

At least if you do give up going to away games, that money will then help contribute to our bet.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

his name is dexter blackstock
                          i hear he's got a big cokc
                          he pierced it with a padlock
                          rather him than me!

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post

Blackstock for me is one of those players IMO not that good but will score with a good team around him if that makes sense?
                            agree with this.

the really annoying thing about forest is watching gunter & shorey at full back - we should've got in there both times.

mckenna is blliy davies' real masterstroke though.

Comment

Working...
                            X