Paul Parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Parker

Just had a text off my mate, reckons he just see Paul Parker getting on the tube.
    Best defender i can remember at the club in my time of watching the r's

Got me thinking, he would be a great addition to the coaching staff, might help restore some much needed confidence into the defence

ur'sssssssssss

my brothers and dad always telling me that he was class for us.
    i only remember him from his time at man utd.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Terry he was in New Zealand working,may be back dont know.Know him as my boy used to play FB with his lad.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Terry he was in New Zealand working,may be back dont know.Know him as my boy used to play FB with his lad.
        Top bloke parker was, remember meeting him at the annual cricket match the club used to have

Comment

See him all the time in my area...and do you know what he does for a living? Fixes sunbeds, I kid you not..couldn't believe it felt a bit gutted actually. Legend

Comment

His shin did cost us the world cup.

Comment

We Interviewed Paul and Clive last year, you can watch or listen to it below.

More...

Comment

Agree, top fella. Used to play football with him, in the same junior team years ago. Still see him at the odd mutual friends party. He's bounced around a few non league teams without ever having great success though.

Comment

He's the reason I'm an R. Being brought up with Chelsea and Arsenal fans I wanted my own team. As a defender and being born on April 4th who better than to follow than Mr Parker and his team?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEwlBC7pq6s

Comment

I think Paul Parker would be fantastic addition on the coaching staff I remember seeing him outside the ground signing autographs and chatting to the fans a few hours before the West Brom match for LDC's last game (end of the 2007/8 season). You can see the man still had a great love for the club, I'm sure he was working in some sort of PR capacity for the club a while back, we should try to get him back. I think the presence of such high profile ex players might inspire the current squad to start demostrating some passion for the club.
                      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 08-01-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

We done a 40 minute interview with paul Parker last year for anyone interested.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/i...interviews.htm
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          We done a 40 minute interview with paul Parker last year for anyone interested.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/i...interviews.htm
                          cheers, il watch that later

Comment

Absolutely loved the guy. After every game he used to come up to the bar and play on the Game Boy with me and my cousin. Total gent and loved his time at Rangers. Never forget one season when he tore into Mark Hughes and Roy Keane when they pushed a kid and refused him an autograph - What a legend! Got his shirt off one season too.

Didn't he come back last year or the year before in some sort of coaching capacity but then nothing was heard about it?

Comment

he was doing his setanta stuff till went #### up,does a fair bit for Man U legends etc.Deff went to do work in NZ dont know what it was as his boy left Chelmsford city and they all went with him.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X