Tuesday replay off too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday replay off too

nO THAW DUE & FURTHER DUMPING OFF SNOW,SO IF TOMORROW CAN BE BIZARRELY CALLED OFF,THEN LIKEWISE TUESDAY TOO

stop shouting...we can hear you

Comment

I want to go to that game best be on..I need a new QPR mug from the clubshop also so counting on this trip
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

You the only one there tuesday you will be the MUG as the game will defo be off !!!

Comment

I concur, it will make no sense to call off Saturday if Tuesday nights game goes ahead as the temp isn't changing and it will snow again on Sunday.

Comment

Almost definitely will be called off
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

hope the sheff utd is called off because it will then be played on a saturday 4th round day bring it on!!!

Comment

This is beyond ridiculous :(
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Almost definitely will be called off
                  I would put money on it Pete
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Hope the Sheff U game is called off this weekend, so that the players can take a trip to somewhere hot like North Africa, Canary Islands or Dubai to do some serious training and practice Hart's tactics. Because haven't done so this week they wont be doing any real training in England next week either.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Hope the Sheff U game is called off this weekend, so that the players can take a trip to somewhere hot like North Africa, Canary Islands or Dubai to do some serious training and practice Hart's tactics. Because haven't done so this week they wont be doing any real training in England next week either.
                      That means the club spending money to ship all the players abroad
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                        That means the club spending money to ship all the players abroad

Yes, but even they are not that stupid to think that the players can get proper training done in these conditions. If QPR want to return to playing next week or even next month if the conditions don't improve, they will need proper training facilities.

Some icy, snow covered pitches near Heathrow don't count as such.

Of course there might be problems actually getting a flight out of England.

The only other option is to try and find some decent indoor facilities to hire. If they had an academy system, where I believe this would be a standard requirement, it wouldn't be such a problem. Perhaps they can hire Chelsea's.

Comment

Look folks, if Nanny says we can't go to football tomorrow because we might slip over, I doubt that Nanny will feel any different come tuesday.
                          Tuesday's off, the weather'aint gonna get any better and if Nanny says we can go down the Rangers on tuesday night, after saying we can't go down the Rangers on saturday afternoon, then Nanny's gonna look a right ****, 'aint they?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            nO THAW DUE & FURTHER DUMPING OFF SNOW,SO IF TOMORROW CAN BE BIZARRELY CALLED OFF,THEN LIKEWISE TUESDAY TOO
                            Caps Lock.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                              I want to go to that game best be on..I need a new QPR mug from the clubshop also so counting on this trip
                              It's annoying when you live miles away and you have to buy your R's mug from the shop!! I dare say that in sports shops in the Loftus Rd vicinity you can still purchase the odd bit of R's memorabilia but no chance down in these parts. Back to my original point about it being annoying, it's a pain in the #### having to keep your bag full of bits from the club shop safe during the game as there's not much room under the seat!!:confused:

Comment

Working...
                              X