Thread from Indyrs about Paladini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread from Indyrs about Paladini

Interesting thread on Indyrs, posted as a follow up to Clive Whiitinghams post on LFW yesterday

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/messageboard...php?f=2&t=9253

Read that earlier.A good read.

Comment

Very emotional read, you feel its from the heart.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

a very good read from a proper qpr fan

Comment

Excellent read.

Comment

Pulls no punches thats for sure. Shame when you think about it that we all call ourselves fans of QPR. Such division suggests things are a lot worse than I imagined.

Comment

all old school qpr fans, well known and respected.

the heart of the club was ripped asunder a while back, many can point fingers at one or 2 persons.

gp means well and has done all he can do for qpr and now it's time to say goodbye.
              pay him his due and move on.

the fanbase is closer now than it was 2 yrs ago, mainly because we all know each other( small close knit club see) and it's the fanbase that is the heart of this club.

Comment

Oh Deary me

what an excellent read from some of our "real life long supporters"

what's that i can smell

here comes the BS

Comment

An interesting, heartfelt read. Being relatively new to qpr messageboards Im unaware of the full history of goings on's.. Not shocked to learn about qbp and myu's non qpr history..

Comment

Thanks for the link, I do not think I have ever seen so much vitriol in one thread.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

baboons and fantasists
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Never really understood where a lot of the animosity comes from as I have only been reading message boards for a couple of years and only ever really paid attention about what goes on the pitch not off it.

Been going Rangers for 25 years and still go with my ole man to this day having grown up in the shadow of Loftus Road. Remember as a young kid listening to radio when Rangers would be playing at LR during a night match with my bedroom window open so if we scored I could here the roar of the crowd whilst listening to the commentary. If I weren't in the ground as a young lad then I'd be playing in Wormholt Park or on The Rubber waiting for the last 15 mins so we could sneak in the Lower Loft to catch the end of the game for free. Then came the Gerry Francis PL years and I bore witness to all that Home and Away as a teenager, I remember how united the fan base seemed back then, travelling with the LSA and the good feeling you got with being a QPR fan. I went through a spell of not attending the R's much due to living and working far from home but would always make the effort when I could. I have owned season ticket 4 of the past 6 years though and was about to see how Holloway had brought that feel good feeling back. Somewhere in the last 6 years something has happened at the club with respect to its fans and I like many other people who are not part of fans groups or attend forums etc have had to piece together the off the pitch history of the club through MB's.

Following the takeover I bought into the Paladini era, I openly admit to not knowing an awful lot about what went on off the pitch at the time and wasn't really that interested in it either. However, the following 2 years since the takeover certain individuals have made it there obligation to divide our fan base; I know I'm Rangers through and through but I don't believe those involved are other wise they wouldn't have let this happen. As interest has got the better of me and I've dug a little deeper a more sinister side to affairs is unearthed. The Clive Whittingham post and this Indyrs thread for me should be setting alarm bells ringing amongst supporters.

Since Magiltons sacking things have become a lot clearer to me, its taken me a bit longer than others but I would imagine there are hoards of Rangers fans who are now following suit, especially those who read MB's.

The takeover has no doubt disjointed the fan base but it has become apparent that even before the takeover there was already a massive divide forming between our fan base. If there is one thing I do know for sure is since the day Paladini has stepped foot inside our club we have courted controversy one way or another. This club is rotting at the core, you can sense it in the atmosphere at games. I want to see change and the good times return to Da Bush, with Briatore looking like he's gonna be hanging about I do believe Paladini should now do the honourable thing and step aside as it just isn't working is it.
                        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 07-01-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

good read

Comment

what an absolute discrace...So this is how low some have gone ...Steve was and is QPR through and through...I travelled for many years with the LSA and consider an attack on him to be an attack on me...If it is true that people have admited to selling tickets then i also find that evidence of how low some will go..Parasites some people parasites...

Comment

o cant see

i cant see whats the point,on all this hate hate hate,whats going on

Comment

Working...
                              X