Very Basic Sums - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
    35 years of going to loftus road.....bowles,bob hazell ,peter hucker ,gerry francis,chris woods,glenn roeder,simon stainrod,john burridge, could go on....it kills me not being there every week and it hurts more to see whats going on down at the bush these days..We are being used as a plaything and have in my opinion not kicked on.I have many friends a nd family who still go and i can tell you that they are shocked at the lack of investment on the pitch...I think mittall will get more involved and may even take over but he was just waiting to see the outcome of flavs court case...
    i aint spinning i am believe we can turn it around

you have to have faith or its always doom and gloom

i dont like that it makes me miserable so i always stay positive:boss:
    Last edited by Receed R; 06-01-2010, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Try getting up at 4 in the morning when we are playing watford and having to watch that ****......I dont think blamming the manager helps as at the end of the day he was out of work and is not going to turn down the job...I do feel some people at the club have out stayed there welcome and need to do the honest thing and admit that maybe playing at being a scout or sporting director is not what they are cut out for...Its not a dig at GP its stating that he has purchased a number of players that just are not good enough and are on big wages..If anyone can name me one player who was getting regular first team football before comming to QPR (buzz and gorks excluded) then fair play...

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
        Try getting up at 4 in the morning when we are playing watford and having to watch that ****......I dont think blamming the manager helps as at the end of the day he was out of work and is not going to turn down the job...I do feel some people at the club have out stayed there welcome and need to do the honest thing and admit that maybe playing at being a scout or sporting director is not what they are cut out for...Its not a dig at GP its stating that he has purchased a number of players that just are not good enough and are on big wages..If anyone can name me one player who was getting regular first team football before comming to QPR (buzz excluded) then fair play...
        fair points there

granted we have made mistakes as i said in my previous post but you can only look to the future

Flavio wouldnt have a clue if it wasnt for GP unless we can get someone in like terry venables as DOF i say we should stay as we are

Comment

Whilst we are in the bumping old post mood check this one out.

Comment

Working...
          X