Don't believe the Hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time on here, if it was poo.

If you step in it, you tend not to back to the same spot again.
    well i can name twice when you stepped back into the poo, Ched & Ging

didn't someone state that your success rate was something like 0/20

now that's a lot of "stepping back into the poo" for anyone, unless..........

your a secret Poo lover

Comment

Was not the first to post on ginger specifically, and when I knew it was becoming more difficult to sign him, I let everyone know.

Thats football
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        blackmafia why do u come on here? all u do is #### pete off and give him craap so why come on here? u got nothing better to do
        Actually, at the time of night I normally come on I don't have anything better to do :cry:. I ask him queations, is this not allowed anymore? Can Pete not speak for himself?

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        I second that!
        Surprise!

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        He's trying to add little spice to the board, he's on my payroll
        Trying paying me then cheap-skate!

pml
        Ooh, not nice peeing yourself.

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        so flaming boring. like a broken record. dont understand if you hate some1 why go on their board????
        I don't hate him! Can someone not challenge another persons opinon without hating them?

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
        I often wonder why some people go on messageboards just to #### them off. I mean if a site gets on your wick, just give it a body swerve.
        Again, I aint said this site gets on my wick. I like the humour that Quaz, Pk etc, provide.

think he must secretly love him

Nah, too slim for me, I like mine over 30 stone.

I wouldn't waste my time on here, if it was poo.

It's your site so I hope you don't think it is poo

If you step in it, you tend not to back to the same spot again.

Comment

Was not the first to post on ginger specifically, and when I knew it was becoming more difficult to sign him, I let everyone know.

Thats football
          what is it with you and ginger signings?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Who said that means it's a signing?

This player might be training with the club but does that mean we wanted to keep him or play him?

People post what they have hear or know, not everything will be 100% spot on and everyone knows this, we are not the official website.

If you are saying the Pete is lying about what he writes all the time then please explain why were paying all this money to keep a site going that's a lie?

Not worth 1 minute of my time as I'm not here to make fun out of anyone, members of this board are QPR fans, the fans who support the same club as us.

We could be after a player and Pete tells you this, we get rejected or change our minds, does this mean Pete was lying?

You all know Pete writes things as they are fact, that's because he knows them to be as he's telling you what he knows at that given time, what happens 5 or 10 minutes after he wrote that down who knows and things change 90% of the time.

Good question. Nearly the right one too.

Comment

Pete always tells us what he has heard, what comes of this who knows! but if you dont like what you read from him dont use the site simples.....
              Quote of the year... Been reading this site now for quite sometime and have kind of stopped posting of late because its getting pathetic. There seems to be a few newbies now on here who seem to come on only to b1tch at others. What confuses me is what are they really hoping to achieve?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                Quote of the year... Been reading this site now for quite sometime and have kind of stopped posting of late because its getting pathetic. There seems to be a few newbies now on here who seem to come on only to b1tch at others. What confuses me is what are they really hoping to achieve?
                You tell me

you know what its because dot.org doesnt allow them to post anymore

only one decent fella to come over so far is that deepseahoop chap

seems like a nice guy

Welcome Mr deepsea look forward to your posts

Comment

Working...
                X