Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa

On a personal level things changed for me after the Magilton debacle and as the old saying goes about smoke without fire.

As for Sousa and the way that was dealt with, disgraceful springs to mind.

Sousa is a very well respected man in the football world. Admitedlly it wasnt football like decanio,s but I thought there was some strong foundations being built. He wanted his own players in and Gp would have none of it. The players loved Sousa thats why it took so long for Magilton to get results.

It was simply a clash of ideology and there was only going to be one winner. What was strange was Journalists knew that the sacking was coming 4 weeks before it did, rumours put out about sousa taking a bung and as for talking to a fan, complete fabrication.

This is not the way to treat a well respected/liked and admired football manager what ever you say about his football style. Just another example of the local shop mentality that goes on at HQ.

Gp brought himself a job, which is fair enough. Its just the complete lack of proffesionalism that is coming with it that is causing so much unrest.

We've been here..we move on

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
      but its fun looking back otherwise they would never have invented History

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        but its fun looking back otherwise they would never have invented History
        and genuine QPR quality signings

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
          and genuine QPR quality signings

sshhhh...thats supposed to be a secret........nobody at all outside the club was supposed to know incase the message board scuppered yet another deal....or deals...or fantasies

Comment

thus no 'Night at the Museum'!

Just watched no.2, wow what pap.

Comment

just for the record

Leicester 2 Swansea 1
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                thus no 'Night at the Museum'!

Just watched no.2, wow what pap.
                should never do a no.2 unless confident it will be good

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  just for the record

Leicester 2 Swansea 1
                  prefer CD's myself...records are so yesterday.

Comment

prefer CD's myself...records are so yesterday.

mp3 myself old boy!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      mp3 myself old boy!
                      you are an mp3...no wonder you are always singing the right tune on here

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                        On a personal level things changed for me after the Magilton debacle and as the old saying goes about smoke without fire.

As for Sousa and the way that was dealt with, disgraceful springs to mind.

Sousa is a very well respected man in the football world. Admitedlly it wasnt football like decanio,s but I thought there was some strong foundations being built. He wanted his own players in and Gp would have none of it. The players loved Sousa thats why it took so long for Magilton to get results.

It was simply a clash of ideology and there was only going to be one winner. What was strange was Journalists knew that the sacking was coming 4 weeks before it did, rumours put out about sousa taking a bung and as for talking to a fan, complete fabrication.

This is not the way to treat a well respected/liked and admired football manager what ever you say about his football style. Just another example of the local shop mentality that goes on at HQ.

Gp brought himself a job, which is fair enough. Its just the complete lack of proffesionalism that is coming with it that is causing so much unrest.
                        Well said Sousa's sacking was wrong on so many levels, crap football at times but we were making progress and I hope he takes us to the cleaners for the way we treated him.

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        No we haven't moved on thats just it, in actual fact we are moving backwards.

The sacking of Sousa may well be IMO prove to be a pivotol moment in the history of this club.

If you don't like the Sousa debate then don't join in but I suspect in the coming the month it'll be cropping up a lot so get use to it.

I'm sure you can find something to entertain yourself with in the meantime

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100102/...a-45dbed5.html

Time to grab your sledge Neil, its what you have been waiting for!

Comment

you are an mp3...no wonder you are always singing the right tune on here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            just for the record

Leicester 2 Swansea 1
                            oh lord pete you are SO stubern,just admit,FOR ONCE,that you were wrong about sousa

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Time to grab your sledge Neil, its what you have been waiting for!
                              Exciting eh

Dont envy those driving up to sheffield though and having to turn back because the game is off :very_sad:

Comment

Working...
                              X