sylvian blake comming to us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylvian blake comming to us

think ive guessed the other prem striker,please understand only a guess,what do you guys think could he come to us:super_man:

no chance, doesnt he start for wolves?

Comment

is he ****.

i would cream my pants if he signed

Comment

hahaha yes dfe you got it!!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
          no chance, doesnt he start for wolves?
          If we'd signed him this time last year, we'd be in the Prem now and not Wolves!

Comment

theres no chance of that happening

Comment

no

im sure hes not in the wolves first team,thats why im going for him,he would cost about two million

Comment

Could have had him for £1.5m when he left Plymouth, or 200k when he left Man Utd!!

Comment

yeah

i would rather buy blake than any body,hes proven at this level and hes the only player in the country that guarantees us promotion
                  Him and simpson ,would be so dangerous

Comment

not good enough for the prem though.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

unlikely top flight football is what every player wants when they have the chance i think he is a regular even if he isn't good enough

Comment

And top flight wages
                        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

would be great, but cant see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                            not good enough for the prem though.
                            we arent gonna sign players good enough for the prem when we're in the ccc.

routledge is one of our best players and he's a prem reject the only one ''good enough'' is taaarabt and he's on loan

IMO we need players to get us to the prem, then worry if they're good enough for the step up afterwards

Comment

i have

i have said in my origional thread thats its pure guesswork,but i had a positive
                              statement from a west 12 seat holder who told me we have two done deals
                              for two prem strikers,one was 6ft 3 inches tall aged 29,we know thats whos already comming

but the second clue was a midland club afro caribean 5 ft 10 inches tall
                              aged,about 24,and hes the fastest thing on legs

so sylvien is 23 years of age so hes only one year out,and hes fast so it must be sylvian

the only other clue was that we are paying around four million for these players,so blake hits this criteria perfectly,

another clue was that these two strikers have already topped our divisions goal chart

so only the age clue is out,both blake and kitson fit the bill of topping our divisions

THE LAST CLUE IM RELUCTANT TO GIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU MAY GUESS THE TRUE ORIGIION OF THIS RUMOUR

BUT HERE GOES............these two strikers will send a shock wave right through every defence in our division

Comment

Working...
                              X