Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is it More Important to Be Negative Rather Than Positive

Because I cannot understand that one??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I would say there are alot more 'realistic' members on this site than 'negative' ones!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

There are many realistic ones, but there are some out and out miserable ones too. I am down about recent results and publicity but I realise that the only thing I can do about changing things is to try and improve the atmosphere with the hope that the players respond.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

i think in general fans try to be positive , then they get frustrated at some of the things that go on and that turns them negative. im sure we all have the same wish and that is for qpr to be successfull

Comment

In your world Negative= not jumping through hoops when Gianni makes his latest **** up/shady deal/wrong decision, to everyone else it is reality,what is happening to our club stenches and you seem to be what Alistair Campbell was to Blair, try and spin it into good old jolly news. It seems a lot more people on here have cottoned onto the fact how inept your master is and it will be a matter of time before he is gone...
          Happy New Year to you and yours by the way
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Is this some sort of deep meaning philosophical statement Pete, or a dummy out of the pram moment now you realise you backed the wrong horse?
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Is that wrong horse, a fat italian one that never performs?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                In your world Negative= not jumping through hoops when Gianni makes his latest **** up/shady deal/wrong decision, to everyone else it is reality,what is happening to our club stenches and you seem to be what Alistair Campbell was to Blair, try and spin it into good old jolly news. It seems a lot more people on here have cottoned onto the fact how inept your master is and it will be a matter of time before he is gone...
                Happy New Year to you and yours by the way
                Pretty much the way I see it now, I remained positive for all things QPR up until Magiltons sacking then that was finally the straw which broke the camels back.

I fail to get excited about these new signings coming in because at the end of the day this club is bound to **** it up one way or another.

I wouldn't say I'm negative like Matt-Chew but when your getting relentless stick everyday like a lot of us do in the work place or from friends its very hard to remain positive.

Changes in the Boardroom would make me more positive as I only associate the present one with failure and making us a laughing stock of football.

Comment

The stick doesn't bother me though W12, purely because deep down when you nod at their remarks you can tell by the look you get back that they know you're a true fan.

It's what I see on the pitch and the rate at which we go through managers, which adds up to stunt our development which bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    The stick doesn't bother me though W12, purely because deep down when you nod at their remarks you can tell by the look you get back that they know you're a true fan.

It's what I see on the pitch and the rate at which we go through managers, which adds up to stunt our development which bothers me.
                    Its a combination of everything else on/off the pitch plus the stick....we are a joke, this is not how a football club should be run, that is the bottom line.

Comment

Thing is when attending a game, I am 100% behind the boys out there wearing our beloved shirt.Bottom line is we have blown a massive opportunity to move our club forward by totally inept management. The recruitment of players,managers,staff and ticketing pricing has been farcical and steps should be taken to rectify this
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I would say there are alot more 'realistic' members on this site than 'negative' ones!
                        what he said ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

The truth is and this is a fact... we could swap places with Man Utd and it will still remain the same.

If we were a club that were always happy... none of us would be here today, we'd have nothing to discuss.

Anyone who supports QPR enjoys pain and heartache but even this is getting to much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            The truth is and this is a fact... we could swap places with Man Utd and it will still remain the same.

If we were a club that were always happy... none of us would be here today, we'd have nothing to discuss.

Anyone who supports QPR enjoys pain and heartache but even this is getting to much for me.
                            Drivel
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              got as far as that and wet my underwear...enough said.

Comment

Working...
                              X