Simple question....but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question....but

it is one that I can't answer. Can anyone help me?

Why have Briatore and his rich mates bought QPR?

1. Certainly not to get to the Premier League.
    2. Certainly not to build the club into a respected outfit.
    3. Certainly not to improve the fans experience.
    4. Certainly not to provide a sustainable youth set up that means we will be self sufficient in 10 years a la Arsenal.
    5. Certainly not to make money from the football side.

The only feasible answer is to finish the club off and sell the ground to developers. They may even make a profit that way.
    :drunk:

No i think they want a prem league outfit, and then after a couple of seasons look to sell.

Comment

as for number 3 kingy,i can remember going to arsenal with some gooner mates and them having a live jazz band at half time.kinell i queued up at half time at the bristol game and got stung for 15 notes 15 mins later in silence
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

definitely

Number 1

if Paulo Sousa had been more adventurous, we may have made the play offs last season.

FACTAMONDO
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's a place they can bring there friends to, I mean it's cheaper to have your own circus then to keep visiting one

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            definitely

Number 1

if Paulo Sousa had been more adventurous, we may have made the play offs last season.

FACTAMONDO
            Do you really beleive that? That players werent anywhere near good enough. Liam Miller getting a game proves that.
            Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

definitely

Number 1

FACTAMONDO
              if paulo Sousa hadn't been subjected to a smear campaign, had his best striker not been sold and the director of football got the right players in to bag a few goals then we WOULD of made the play offs

Comment

flav, aka billy smart italian style,myu quality ha ha
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I think we're a task being set by Sir Alan Sugar for some walleys to try and make a go of turning a ramshackle football club into a highly successful one, in a yet to be seen April fool's day episode of "The Apprentice."

Comment

Terry Ball

Sousa sanctioned the move of our best striker.

He didn't play him, please look up the teams from before the game he went..

Dexter, obviously wanted to go and Sousa agreed. lets not re-write factual history. 7th in February and we simply blew it.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

who smeared sousa then on here???????????????????????????

Comment

I would still think it's the boutique project that they want, a small rich one off club.

Comment

Terry Ball

Sousa sanctioned the move of our best striker.

He didn't play him, please look up the teams from before the game he went..

Dexter, obviously wanted to go and Sousa agreed. lets not re-write factual history. 7th in February and we simply blew it.
                          I'm not going to argue with you over the dexter sale, the truth will be out soon. If the sporting director had replaced him, we would of made the play offs. It was gp's fault, he oversees the playing side (your words) so the
                          buck lies with him

case closed

Comment

Still no answer then so you all are in the dark as I am.

How much longer shall we all standby and watch the club fall apart? What can we do?
                            :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                              it is one that I can't answer. Can anyone help me?

Why have Briatore and his rich mates bought QPR?

1. Certainly not to get to the Premier League.
                              2. Certainly not to build the club into a respected outfit.
                              3. Certainly not to improve the fans experience.
                              4. Certainly not to provide a sustainable youth set up that means we will be self sufficient in 10 years a la Arsenal.
                              5. Certainly not to make money from the football side.

The only feasible answer is to finish the club off and sell the ground to developers. They may even make a profit that way.

Someone I was speaking to the other day presented a conspiracy theroy, I dismissed it instantly but I'm sure there are those which could find truth in it.

This individual I was speaking to reckons its plausible that the club is being used to launder money hence the reason why we have long contracts / big wages with no transfer fees.
                              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 30-12-2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X