Lakshmi Mittal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakshmi Mittal

I was told that Lakshmi Mittal brought 20 % of the shares in our club because he wanted the Formula 1 grand Prix in India. The person that told me has met Lakshmi Mittal and he isnt the type of guy to bull****. Take from that what you want.

might explain the rumours that he is looking at Leicester now :(
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Hit a man when he's down why don't ya, and that's me i'm talking about.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
        might explain the rumours that he is looking at Leicester now :(
        More asians than white people in Leicester now so if he did take over what a fan base they could have.Nice ground steady squad, could leave us well behind.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Leicester rumour has to be rubbish. They live in London, if they were to buy another club it would more likely to be West Ham, but would make much more sense for them to takeover QPR if anything. It would be hard for them to sell their stake, we're their local club and they've already put money into the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Fido View Post
            I was told that Lakshmi Mittal brought 20 % of the shares in our club because he wanted the Formula 1 grand Prix in India. The person that told me has met Lakshmi Mittal and he isnt the type of guy to bull****. Take from that what you want.

No way did they buy 20% stake to get India to host a Grand Prinx in India, that was already in place and football have nothing to do with F1.

Some of the changes we see very high up in the club is down to the Mittals and this means they have no plans to leave short term.

We need to stop talking rubbish and get behind the club instead of trying to get everyone to leave our club, we will have no one left here including players.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              No way did they buy 20% stake to get India to host a Grand Prinx in India, that was already in place and football have nothing to do with F1.

Some of the changes we see very high up in the club is down to the Mittals and this means they have no plans to leave short term.

We need to stop talking rubbish and get behind the club instead of trying to get everyone to leave our club, we will have no one left here including players.
              Exactly MYU to many people chatting wet.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Myu would that be such a bad thing?

I can't think of many players that I would like to keep.

Connolly should be playing week in week out.
                How we can drop him is beyond me!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Myu would that be such a bad thing?

I can't think of many players that I would like to keep.

Connolly should be playing week in week out.
                  How we can drop him is beyond me!
                  I know and right now I feel most fans want to change the full 11.

We all seem a little lost supporting our club, a few months ago we all were flying high and that seems like years ago.

Comment

amit seems very interested in qpr.
                    do not forget the diverse population of west london and large asian community there/nearby...if that's a reason to go to leics?
                    can't recall that many asians at walkers tadium but there you go....

i would like to see some statement from club announcing "all in to stay and no up for sale signs"
                    they have already invested heavily in qprfc and i doubt they'd get the full return yet.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      amit seems very interested in qpr.
                      do not forget the diverse population of west london and large asian community there/nearby...if that's a reason to go to leics?
                      can't recall that many asians at walkers tadium but there you go....

i would like to see some statement from club announcing "all in to stay and no up for sale signs"
                      they have already invested heavily in qprfc and i doubt they'd get the full return yet.

You sure do know how it works

Comment

Originally posted by Fido View Post
                        If someone told me this the last thing I would think about doing is posting it, doesn't beat the Harvester / Tommy Williams rumour though.

Comment

loads of asians over the east end nowadays.....you never know we could be very rich one day....lol

Comment

Working...
                          X