Is Briatore still selecting the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Briatore still selecting the team?

Having read the pre Ipswich match comments of our former player Delaney, it would appear that the real problem /issue running through our club is FB picking the team.

Delaney said something along the line of the problem being much worse than has been previously highlighted. If this is true, and there is no reason to think it isn't, then this would account for player morale being so low; Magilton seemingly 'losing' the dressing room; inconsistent team selections and performances and the general malaise running through the whole club at the moment.

Can anyone see light at the end of the tunnel?

some will blame GP

if anyone is picking the team its the fake tan man

Comment

FB has not influenced team selection since Dowie

He may well be wanting to know everything thats going on, but he is Kenya at the moment, so is not picking the team
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

He may well be wanting to know everything thats going on, but he is Kenya at the moment, so is not picking the team
        Kenya not have telephones then?.

Comment

I'm intrigued by Delaney's suggestion that the well documented problems are actually much worse in reality. Wonder what was meant by that?

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
            I'm intrigued by Delaney's suggestion that the well documented problems are actually much worse in reality. Wonder what was meant by that?
            I don't think we will have to wait much longer to find out. Players will be leaving, transfer requests going in, Someone will break the silence, Possibly ginger blolocks

Comment

Will be interesting to see who goes in Jan,or who asks to go.

Comment

I don't believe he's selecting the team.

But he is selecting the managers, then binning them because they've proved they weren't up to much anyway (something most fans could have told him before-hand), and - more importantly, the "structure" and conditions they have to work under.

For that reason, we're ending up with second-rate journeymen with appalling CV's, because they're desperate enough to want any job going.
                Not their fault.

And the likes of Colchester United can hire a decent young boss with a decent record, and we don't.
                Or can't.

Funny that.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

A fat Italian playboy pensioner picking the team? Now that's an indictment of every professional in the game. The message being "You are a bunch of thickos"

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    A fat Italian playboy pensioner picking the team? Now that's an indictment of every professional in the game. The message being "You are a bunch of thickos"
                    of course there is some outside interference with team selection , how is it that 3 different managers have all played the same teams , formations and tactics , imho we shouldve ****ed buzsaky off and not magilton

Comment

Flavio knows and influences every single thing that happens at QPR - it is his club and he is an egotistical fruit loop.
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

The only times I have heard that Briatore has interfered with team selection is when Dowie was in charge and when Ainsworth has taken the caretaker role on.

Briatore must be a difficult man to work but i have never felt the need to point the finger at him and it is obvious the man has recieved a lot of bad advice since he has been here. Mind you he only has himself to blame for appointing those around him, either that or he has had the wool pulled over his eyes.

Comment

Working...
                        X