The Mittal Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mittal Situation

Can anyone confirm if Mittal have lost interest or are they looking to increase their shareholding at the club?

I have read lots of rumours that they dont even come to matches anymore, is this true?

I think the Mittals are key to success, so would be a major blow if they now decided to sell up.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

im sure i saw one of the mittals - amit or lakshmi at bristol city game, flavio wasnt there though.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
      Can anyone confirm if Mittal have lost interest or are they looking to increase their shareholding at the club?

I have read lots of rumours that they dont even come to matches anymore, is this true?

I think the Mittals are key to success, so would be a major blow if they now decided to sell up.
      If it weren't for the fact that I'm a QPR fan, I'd sell up if I had my choice of clubs.....I'd look for one where I'm likely to be appreciated.....one where the fans get behind you, the QPR of old.

Comment

All depends on what happens early january
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          All depends on what happens early january
          meaning what happens in flavios court case?

Comment

Can see stormy seas ahead for the good ship QPR.

Comment

I've always defended Flav in the past. But...if he loses his case and Mittals get a chance to buy him out, things might get interesting. We might be better off or worse off, who knows? Probably better off, that would be my guess.

Comment

amit is nearly always there

lakshmi is hardly ever there

Comment

Is Amit a long with Flavio not the owners of the company,that have the restructured ABC loan ?

Comment

Do the Mittals / Amit read this board?

Well, no then, no-one can confirm whether they are staynig or going.

Next please...

Comment

I think these just rumours, nobody knows other than the mittals themselves.

Comment

They might lose interest if fans start to protest....I think I would.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Bhatia and Briatore own the stadium through their joint Sarita vehicle. Think the ABC loan may also be refinanced through here too though not sure.

Briatore will want all his cash back, that's for certain.

Comment

Didn't the Mittals recently appoint Ishan Saksena as the club's managing director? He replaced Briatore's ally Alejandro Agag. Although, with this season turning into a total disaster i wouldn't be surprised if they sold their stake in the club.

Comment

So, if Flab wants all his money back (which is almost a certainty), then can we all agree that he has 'invested' NOTHING and stop creditting him as an Investor or our Saviour please.

Comment

Working...
                              X